New Member Here a Few Questions

Here is the vid of the flotek bike. I was riding it and the gas cap kicked my ass lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would check with ken occonor he is the best

Personal Preference.. My personal preference is flotek he did the port/head work on my(banshee,cr250,cr125,blaster).

I prefer aggressive trail port, recut head, modified stock reed cage, boyesen carbon fiber reeds, stock 26mm carb, UNI filter with modified stock airbox,
DMC alien pipe/silencer,20inch rear tires, 14/39 gearing..

Its all personal preference..

As far as speed should be aroundish 60mph top with 14/40 gearing and 20 inch rear tires.

I prefer Ken Oconnor and here is why. First and foremost you can CALL him for tech support or just to BS for a couple min. Also when you tell him you want a trail port he puts the power everywhere. This is why I am able to run a 38mm carb with a right bend pipe. I still have a crazy amount of bottom end. Its nice to know that if you are riding Sat afternoon and you have a problem you can call the guy who designed an built your motor. Just my honest opinion. You can see in the vid the flotek motor runs good. Overall I like my KOR motor better, and the excellent customer service is just a bonus. JMHO

I prefer Ken Oconnor and here is why. First and foremost you can CALL him for tech support or just to BS for a couple min. Also when you tell him you want a trail port he puts the power everywhere. This is why I am able to run a 38mm carb with a right bend pipe. I still have a crazy amount of bottom end. Its nice to know that if you are riding Sat afternoon and you have a problem you can call the guy who designed an built your motor. Just my honest opinion. You can see in the vid the flotek motor runs good. Overall I like my KOR motor better, and the excellent customer service is just a bonus. JMHO

Why what was wrong with talking with flotek through e-mail!! Lol.. gets it

Yeah everyone seems to think that he is a really nice guy I just emailed him earlier tonight.

Yeah everyone seems to think that he is a really nice guy I just emailed him earlier tonight.

No need to email Ken. Call him. You can discuss your riding style, budget, jetting, and future mods on the phone. To much stuff to email back and forth. Just call him tomorrow.

probably the same as unanswered, and unreplied to phone calls and voicemails :D

Yeah that email crap was a joke. . I even put my number in there and said call me but nope!!! Plus I didnt like the idea of getting my bike ported for 3 mill crank and still using the spacer plate and one base gasket!!