New Guy Over Here...

Nope, you sometimes need to rejet even with a stock pipe.

It depends on conditions, elevation and temp.

well, i live 20ft below lake Agassiz. flatland, and on a good summer day 80, on a bad winter day...-60 with a 10 degree windchill....haha.

You can buy a DG pipe and silencer , but you want to do a Plug chop after installation to make sure your still good with your jetting

Edit- The DG pipe and Silencer are very close to stock , but sounds better and looks better

welcome to the site, being a new guy also i gotta say, if you cant find the info you need here yuo wont find it any where! all i have been doing since i joined is read read read!!!

Welcome to the Blaster Forum, you got yourself a steal with that bike for three hundred.
I got one for two fifty and it came in three as three boxes of parts.

Welcome to the Blaster Forum, you got yourself a steal with that bike for three hundred.
I got one for two fifty and it came in three as three boxes of parts.

i know your pain, i bought a harley 3 yrs ago that same way.....its still in the boxes...ive bought some parts for it but havent taken the time to put it back together yet....

Thanks everyone for the welcomes. Already feel at home with this forum....At least, unlike some forums i will not mention, the members are not straight doucherockets right away. Im glad you guys welcome new members with open arms, just dont try to hug me...haha.

scaled.php

Last edited:
eh, didnt really steer right lol. just kinda kept turning left....still runs good though, and still is fast. even though i never wanted to go higher then 3rd..and if the wheel wouldve buckled....ouch.

Just keep the front wheels in the air, no need for tierods!!!I:I

Love the party sticker!