New guy from PA.

Wertzy

Jan 13, 2014
Warren, PA
Hello all. MY name is John. I recently picked up a '98 Blaster as a project for the GF and kids to ride with me. I'm not new to the 2-stroke world, as I already own a 2005 Banshee that I bought brand new. I currently don't have any pictures of the Blaster but I do have some of my Shee...

Back when I got it fresh out of the crate in '05...
Banshee011.jpg

And how it looks now.
SheeNewSusp001.jpg

SheeNewSusp003.jpg

SheeNewSusp006.jpg

Currently has a long list of mods which include...

Engine work done by Passion Racing Engines, Bored out to 352cc with Wiseco Pro-lite Pistons, Tusk Billet Aluminum Case Saver, Orbit O-Ring Chain, Primary Drive Chain Rollers, TORS Removal Kit, IMS 5.6gal Blue Gas Tank, Tusk Blue Aluminum Gas Cap, FMF Gnarly Pipes with Powercore II Silencers, Alba Gullwing LT +2+1 Arms, Fox Podium Dual Rate Front Shocks, Tusk Blue Aluminum Nerf's, Maxxis Razr 22" Rear Tires/Maxxis Sur Trac 22" Rear Tires, Maxxis Razr II 22" Front Tires, K&N w/Lid & snorkle removed, Trail Tech Billet Aluminum Handlebar Clamp/Mount, Trail Tech Endurance Speedo, Armadillo Full Chassis Skid, Ricochet Swingarm Skid, Fly Blue Anodized Bars.

I have big plans for the Blaster in the coming month's. This includes Wider suspension, Fox Shocks, 240 kit, extended swingarm, and a few other bits and pieces. I will be sure to post pictures of my progress. I'm sure I will have a few questions along the way also. :)

Welcome. I see your from Warren, My grandparents had a cabin in Tidioute, not too far from you when I was a kid. You'll enjoy your Blaster! Nice Shee!

Welcome to BF. John

very nice list of mods to the shee !
I'm tuned in for what ya do to the blaster.

i have one recommendation for ya so far, seeing as how you're from Warren.
avoid at all costs, this Paul York bozo from Warren, AKA..... York Racing.
we've already got one member who's cylinder is M.I.A. for months now.
89blaster89 still hasn't got his cylinder back, ported or not.........

http://www.blasterforum.com/adverti...engine-modifications-repair-56442/#post710433

Maybe I could pay this guy a little visit? :)

I've heard of them. A couple friends who race MX are actually sponsored by him. I wouldn't use him anyway. I'm sending the cylinder out to Passion Racing Engines...the same people who did my Banshee's engine. They do awesome work at an unbeatable price.

Maybe I could pay this guy a little visit? :)

that would be awesome, all the kid wants is his cylinder returned.
we even offered, and it still stands, to pay for the shipping.

i seen the first picture of the shee..... and was like wow that thing is clean.... until i saw that it was from when it was new

have fun riding I:I

Welcome to the forum. Do you do any riding at the Marienville and Timberline trails?

I don't have a insurance and registration for my Shee so I don't goto those trails at all. I do goto Majestic Trails just outside Bradford though a lot. Great trails up there and they only seem to be getting better and better. Seems like every year I go they have more miles of trails added.