new guy from illinois

muddigger

May 6, 2010
kewanee il
im pretty much new to blasters all together, i had my 02 for about 5 hours before i blew it up...so in the process of rebuilding, only things really done to it are bored 50 over (is what the shop is telling me i dont know how to tell for sure although it does have a 50 stamped on top of the piston) pro circuit fatty, pro circuit muffler race cut fenders and lowering kit which im still debating on taking the lowering kit off or not all i have seen so far with the engine is it definatly needs a top end i think i got the pic of the piston as my avitar not sure yet and forgive my spelling it wasnt exactly my best subject. but it does look like a need to put new gaskets/seals in the lower end as i have some oil from the trans sittin in my crankcase. my plans so far are a weisco forged piston for sure still debating on getting a +3 stroker crank for it, maybe even getting the head ported and polished depends on what the funding tells me, any suggestions? i love the size of this quad just wish it had a little more pep

hey man i got a blaster too and these people are, just wonderful, lots of people selling things, i no your gunna find out soon if your try to post in the forsale section, or wanted section, then you cant, you need 300+ posts to do that, if you need somthing just private message the member and they will repsond to you.

thanks for jioning blaster forum

hey man welcome.this site realy does have a great deal of info.youl never even need a machanic..but about geting more yip.you might think about changing your sprocket size or your tires for a quick easy way to get more of a snappy responce.