new blaster and a couple questions

here it is. also ditching the headlight and tail light

Attachments

• dirt.jpg
    dirt.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 166
they are ams swamp foxes and i will be honest i have only rode it for about fifteen mins....but we have about six inches of snow and it will still pull the wheels very very easily...there just not me style so i am hoping to trade em off on a smaller tire

more pics of the blaster

Attachments

• tire.jpg
    tire.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 151
  • assend.jpg
    assend.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 135
  • fmf.jpg
    fmf.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 173
they are ams swamp foxes and i will be honest i have only rode it for about fifteen mins....but we have about six inches of snow and it will still pull the wheels very very easily...there just not me style so i am hoping to trade em off on a smaller tire

what would you want for them
also curious as to what you guys think of the full flight a-arm kits? worth the money or?

do you mean wider aarms

yes the full flights that are extended.... i am going to rvibe this little blaster i figure i should have a decent toy if i throw $1,200 in it which is my limit for now.....as for the tires i have not a clue lol would love to trade em for something smaller but if interested in em just let me know i will work a good deal out. may also ditch the fmf silencer

i have some kenda klaws mxr i think 18/10/9 there not new but they have a lil life left in them
testscan747.jpg
this is the best pic i have of them pm me if your intrested

for tires id use a 20-11-8 maxxis tire good long lasting grip extended arms are sorta pricy. there are a few members that do make them But I dont know who off the top of my head besides strokedtatter

i am interested but it wont allow me to pm you. if interested throw a txt to me 814-227-5479......yes they are pricey but i would rather do extended a-arms vs the wheel spacers..

sorry fellas but i have to rant....i am happy with the quad for what i paid for it but dam...... some people just dont believe in washing sh*t and it irks me...

i am interested but it wont allow me to pm you. if interested throw a txt to me 814-227-5479......yes they are pricey but i would rather do extended a-arms vs the wheel spacers..
I would to.............do the real deal a-arms vs spacers

sorry fellas but i have to rant....i am happy with the quad for what i paid for it but dam...... some people just dont believe in washing sh*t and it irks me...

if your anythng like me it urks me as well.

well i cleaned it up a bit today.... discovered it needs axle bearings,a -arm bushings,front wheel bearings,took headlight and taillight off along with the rear caliper.. here are some pictures

Attachments

• b1.jpg
    b1.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 152
  • b2.jpg
    b2.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 128
  • b3.jpg
    b3.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 151
  • b4.jpg
    b4.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 140
  • b5.jpg
    b5.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 137
now she isint a little dirty girl no more looks a lot better. if people show up to trade or sell me a bike or what ever I usally dont tolerate it being real dirty especially if they jerk me arround a bit. unless its a super deal of the year for me lol

yeah....i am tearing the top end off tomorrow and shes out to ken oconnor for some stuff,ordered my toomey b-1 exhaust and some axle bearings. next on the list is a bumper,wheelie bar,a-arms,axle,swingarm and fenders.if anyone needs a stock tail light ,headlight, oil tank, new clutch cable let me know as i have em laying around. yeah she was dirty as heck but i couldnt pass it up a 2000 blaster with paper work and all for $400 lol