new additon to the family, stock parts needed !!!!!

Awk08

Administrator
Staff member
Technician
Jan 30, 2009
taking offers for stock parts for what looks to be an 88/89 blaster we just aquired for my buddy
i bought it for him for only $85, + he owed me $65 for kawi lakota parts i bought him a few weeks back
so he traded me a synthetic stock, .50 cal inline muzzleloader with 3-9 scope, and we are now even
except i get the honors of fixing this one up

so far it's gonna need a bore and hone/piston and rings...90lbs. compression

heres my needs list................

*stock carb...tors unit on or not, doesnt matter, throttle cable would be
nice also
*stock or other cheap head pipe, i have a stock silencer
*stock coil
*lower shifter side brake cable, or complete set
* axle pivot bolt and nut ??, the long one thru the motor
*set of handle bars...with grips would be nice, stock or A/M
(this steering stem is bent, i have one with a bad bottom flange, so i'll be piecing them together to make an extended one, and lowrise bars will work for it)
*shifter

i have at one time or another had all these parts, but either gave them, or sold them cheap
so all you guys i donated/sold cheap parts to are welcome to reciprocate my kindness
(you know who you are !!!!!!)

lets list these parts in here with prices and i'll Pm back whoever is offereing the best deals

the new awk mountain terror, hahahaaaa..........................
5b49rk.jpg

Last edited:
I've got a set of Fly Chrome bars I'll send ya for $20 shipped. I have a set of used pro grips that I'll throw in for free but they a a little loose fit on the bars. One side of the bars has a groove where the grips go (previous owner) but you dont see them when the grips are on and they dont affect anything. PM me if interested and for pics.

Ive got an NGK coil I know works, however it doesnt have the piece on the end that screws on that goes to the plug. So if you have that piece youre ok. If not, It isnt gonna do you much good.

headpipe, bars and coil sold, lemme get some loot into my paypal and i'll pm for paypal info during the week

thanx.....BB200, BBB, and Luni i need a price ????

i still need a carb, lower cable for brakes, and just noticed......

needs a shifter too

Lets do 15 shipped on the coil. Only thing thats wrong with it, is like I said, its missing the piece that screws onto the end of the wire that goes onto the plug.

And one of the boots that goes to it ripped and I RTVd it so it looks like sh*t, but the boot is functional.

I can get you a pic if you want. I promise it works tho.

pm and keep me posted through out the week, hopefully my toomey comes early this week and i can get it shipped out to ya

i will get these parts paid for as soon as i finish this set of gsxr brakes for
racerman16b, and he pays final payment this week, i don't wanna have to go into my pocket if i dont have to, when i have loot coming into paypal this week, but i will take care of them this week, it just may be later in the week
we also need to send this top end off to ken oconnor racing for a bore/hone/piston

i'll pm when i'm ready for pp addy's and provide my shipping info

also....no pics needed, i trust you guys, and slick told me he got a new ngk plug boot for like $3 on ngk's website, so....coil is sold too

BB200....no dents in that pipe ?????

Aiight Awk. Its yours.

Send me an address, Ill get it out to you, and you can pay me when you got it. Im not worried about 15 bucks.

check my seller feedback, you know i'm good, thanx bro

pm sent with addy, also making a file on my desktop that i owe ya $15 asap,
so my old ass don't forget, hahahaaaaa

i got a stock head pipe. its rusty but its solid otherwise. lmk. u can have it for all i care. price of shipping and its urs. or if u want a road trip some day. ill give u my addy and set it outside for u to pick up.

i got a stock head pipe. its rusty but its solid otherwise. lmk. u can have it for all i care. price of shipping and its urs. or if u want a road trip some day. ill give u my addy and set it outside for u to pick up.

thanx for the offer derek, but gas will cost me more than the shipping on the one above, and i already commited to that...man of my word !!!!
i'll keep that in mind if anything falls thru

thanx for the offer derek, but gas will cost me more than the shipping on the one above, and i already commited to that...man of my word !!!!
i'll keep that in mind if anything falls thru

I just sold my stock exhaust, with the silencer. It was a big box, lots of packing, only $18 UPS.

let me know what else you need i have a ton of stock parts

carb
shifter
front sprocket
good stock length chain
stock chain rollers, (not A/M with bearings)

also need a stock kicker side plastic heelgaurd

BB200....no dents in that pipe ?????[/QUOTE]

no sir, just some really light minor surface rust, but it doesnt even look like rust, ill clean it and sand the light stuff off before i ship, do you want the heat plate with it too?

carb
shifter
front sprocket
good stock length chain
stock chain rollers, (not A/M with bearings)

also need a stock kicker side plastic heelgaurd

i've got a front sprocket, plastic heelguard for the kicker side. there is damage, the screen part is all cracked off and there is some wear from tire rubbing but it still works and will deffinately still protect you from breaking your foot. The sprocket is 13 tooth (stock), i'll send ya it with the heel guard for $5 shipped.