New 08 Blaster :)

FaH-S.A

Feb 25, 2010
South Africa (Durban)
www.facebook.com
Just purchased my 08 yamaha blaster !! Pretty much stock besides rear wheel spacers and a pro circuit silencer (really silent) Anyway !! i'm super excited !! Its in really good condition no dents or bad scratches, but it does have some rust on the stock head pipe, engine and on the rear plastics (brown scuff marks) How can i remove the rust and scratches??

Check the pics out !! Tell me what you guys think I know you love pics I cant wait to start ripping the trails on this blasty!! Gonna try and keep it really clean I love my things looking immaculate, that's why i'm worried about the rust on the engine and pipe, dunno if it major so check the pics and tell me

Other than the visual appearance it starts first kick !! But the pipe isn't that loud i'll change it in time.

So guys tell me what should i do and check when i pick up the bike? Like change oil clean filter and carbs etc?? What should i get down to first? Like in terms on checking

Everything else seems good to me tell me what you think !! Peace

259ikhh.jpg

okcq52.jpg

in other countries i think they made them untill 08. nice find dude!! have fun with it!!! that rust isnt major. heck go buy the pro cuircut head pipe to and re jet. then you will have alot more power. also consider gettin a uni or k&n airfilter to!