never teach 6 yr olds to drive blasters!!

i let my lil cuz drive one time as he came over from england for a few weeks i think hes eight i did the throttle clutch and gearing so he just steered (i was on the back) and we were going around my old track at like 2mph and to the side theres a ditch about 5/6ft deep if i wasnt on the back of the quad he'd of gone in it upside down ( i got it just in time lol) but blaster are light and still to powerfull for that age group! hes a skinney lil shiz but he can still kick it harder then any of my friends lol

no that was your mom..

I see you took my advance. A classic "your mom" shot is always in vogue. However, in this situation, I feel you could have gone more in depth. This would show you took the time to show your disgust with the target of your joke.
Ex- "No, that was your mom, she paid for the tattoo with the money she made last night."
OR
"The lizard on your moms face is the best looking part of her"

Many times, the more original you can be the more effect it will have on the target.

Reactions: super noober

I see you took my advance. A classic "your mom" shot is always in vogue. However, in this situation, I feel you could have gone more in depth. This would show you took the time to show your disgust with the target of your joke.
Ex- "No, that was your mom, she paid for the tattoo with the money she made last night."
OR

Many times, the more original you can be the more effect it will have on the target.

hahahahahaha thats going i my sig

OR

Ya dude sooo true im still learning here. See it wasnt until like 2 months ago i met this weiner bite named "super noober" okay. Well she started with the homosexual private messages and she makes sure to check in everyday to bring daddy some negative rep. I usually only attract the conservative type women now i got a wild one hot on me. Just trying to learn how to deal with it. Thanks for the advice, i would give rep if available...

and people wonder why you have neg rep.........

I like how lil mama here always runs to the aid of her buddy noober... No boy i dont wonder why i got neg rep. I know why, its cause i dont let people run over me and disrespect me or write dumb ass posts like "letting a six year old ride a blaster." see this dude writes a post talking about a 6 year old on a blaster and no one says sh*t. But when i post a pic without a helmet on then oh damn the sh*t hits the fan. and well the fact that everyday noober checks in to degrade my rep status.. so no dude im not wondering.

I like how lil mama here always runs to the aid of her buddy noober... No boy i dont wonder why i got neg rep. I know why, its cause i dont let people run over me and disrespect me or write dumb ass posts like "letting a six year old ride a blaster." see this dude writes a post talking about a 6 year old on a blaster and no one says sh*t. But when i post a pic without a helmet on then oh damn the sh*t hits the fan. and well the fact that everyday noober checks in to degrade my rep status.. so no dude im not wondering.

And now we know where those sensational tv news stories and people wanting to ban ATV's get there ideas....

and i agree with what prhagle said 100 percent why someone would let a 6 yea rold ride a blaster is beyond me but if someone does that is there even a point to tell them they shouldnt if they did something like that how much common sense does it take and i was just stating the things you do and why you get neg rep did i say and he wonders i said and people il make it bigger for you AND PEOPLE WONDER you know why you get neg rep and i like how your saying she why are you pictureing a 16 yea old boy as a girl your not one of them werid guys dressing up like wearwolves and abducting kids are you and for the point of it i wasnt runign to newbies aid i would but i wasnt noobs a kick ass guy (your going to make a gay joke about that someone has thoughts they want to act on i bet) ive seen things from you that i will not metion and i say you deserve all the neg rep you get not like it matters its the internet and its not like you care say what you want to me have your werid fantasys about me all you want (keep them to yourself) dosent matter to me but if your gana try and defend yourself read befroe you post so you dont look like a total retard.

have a nice day hudack

Reactions: super noober

OR

OMG frog you crack me the fck up1! have some green chedder I:I

and i agree with what prhagle said 100 percent why someone would let a 6 yea rold ride a blaster is beyond me but if someone does that is there even a point to tell them they shouldnt if they did something like that how much common sense does it take and i was just stating the things you do and why you get neg rep did i say and he wonders i said and people il make it bigger for you AND PEOPLE WONDER you know why you get neg rep and i like how your saying she why are you pictureing a 16 yea old boy as a girl your not one of them werid guys dressing up like wearwolves and abducting kids are you and for the point of it i wasnt runign to newbies aid i would but i wasnt noobs a kick ass guy (your going to make a gay joke about that someone has thoughts they want to act on i bet) ive seen things from you that i will not metion and i say you deserve all the neg rep you get not like it matters its the internet and its not like you care say what you want to me have your werid fantasys about me all you want (keep them to yourself) dosent matter to me but if your gana try and defend yourself read befroe you post so you dont look like a total retard.

have a nice day hudack

lol well said hudack, watch out for the creeper van!! have some green man :D

if the van is red with free candy on the side, you are ok.
if the can is white with free candy on the side, watch out.

and out of a blue moon he started doin cookies!! dont trust 6 yr olds!! lol

22129.jpg

hmm look who got the BANHAMMER!!!!!

banhammer.jpg

Last edited: