Nerf bars

timsyfz

avoiding the DNR Nazi !
Mar 26, 2008
Mid Michigan
I have a question regarding nerf bars... I am looking for a few sets for my kids. I see alot of pics with guys who run them removing the heel kick plates (or whatever). Do I have to remove those to use the nerfs? Do some companies make nerfs to be used with those? I would really like to leave those on to keep their legs out of the rear wheels.

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks
Tim

well on my blaster i got the dg nerfs and they dont fit with my heel guards but we nigger rigged it and got some bigger nuts to get it on it wasnt really that hard but you can get nerfs that have built in heel guards but they are alot more expensive

i removed the heel gaurds to save weight and yes they will fit with the tusk nerfs others i'm not sure about

me either ac racing fits with the heel guards the only reason there on there is cuz when i had them off i screwed up a doubled n landed on my foot so they do come in handy

Nerfs

I ordered 2 sets of Tusk Nerfs yesterday from Rocky Mountain... Thanks for the input folks... I am sure my boys legs will appreciate your input.

I also ordered a set for my wifes Raptor 350 as well... She got run over once, and will breathe easier with those on as well.

Thanks
Tim