Need to how to loosend pads on 04 rear brakes

I'm assuming you want to replace the pads? First remove the two bolts holding the caliper onto the mounting plate. Then loosen the two bolts that are retaining pins running through the pads. You might have to bend flat the tabs on a retaining plate if you have one. Use a big screwdriver or channellocks to push the piston back into the caliper. Remove pads and replace.

PM me an email addy and I would be glad to send you the manual supplement for 03-06.

I'm assuming you want to replace the pads? First remove the two bolts holding the caliper onto the mounting plate. Then loosen the two bolts that are retaining pins running through the pads. You might have to bend flat the tabs on a retaining plate if you have one. Use a big screwdriver or channellocks to push the piston back into the caliper. Remove pads and replace.

PM me an email addy and I would be glad to send you the manual supplement for 03-06.

No I just want to loosen my bads, they are rubbing soo bad my tires barely roll freely

Huh. By definition, hydro rears are self adjusting. You can stick a big screwdriver in there and push in the piston a bit, but as soon as you use them they should tighten up again.

That said, what you might be experiencing is a frozen caliper. In a perfect world, the caliper slides back and forth as necessary on two pins that connect it to the mounting plate. Time (and lack of lube) causes them to stop sliding and rub on one side more than the other. In an extreme case the rotor can even get warped to one side. This has happened to me 3 times on three different bikes (you'd think i'd learn).

Take the caliper off and lube those pins/bolts. They are the ones with little rubber boots on them. Anti-seize or high temp grease is the stuff to use.

You have a caliper sticking, you will have to remove the caliper and pads and pull the pistons out and clean everything up and lube with hight temp grease.