need some help here :P

sev

Jan 27, 2009
Luck
okay sometimes my blaster when i shift up the lever stays up and wont come back down and i have to tap it down with my foot ans shift back up again, and same for when i shift down. anyone have any idea what the problem could be?

What kinda tranny oil do you run?

just the valvoline 80-90 i have always ran that, and i just changed it about 2 weeks ago, and it just started happening like 2 days ago, how hard is it to replace shift rods if it is bent?

i would check out the shift star cause mine dide something similar

i looked at the shift star, it looks fine, its just that the lever is a little sticky, and i was wondering if they are hard to replace or if there is any way i could bend it back if it is bent... any help is greatly appreciated :)

i looked at the shift star, it looks fine, its just that the lever is a little sticky, and i was wondering if they are hard to replace or if there is any way i could bend it back if it is bent... any help is greatly appreciated :)

well the shaft is super easy to replace you just slide it out the clutch side and get a new one if that is the problem they are only like $20 if that idk