Need peoples opinion???

Better yet.....

Get hammered, do what you do and in the morning...... Just shake her hand and say thank you.

A hand shake says "we're cool right?" but doesn't lead on that you want more but also says you aren't a jerk either.....

Shaker her hand and say thanks.... Then forget it ever happened!

YA man just go and have fun. Don't worry a bout it. No one says you have to screw her. I've done it severel times for a good friend[before I was married]. Just talk to her joke around and have fun. But do not hit on other chics, you will kill his chances of hooking up with the girl he likes

just go out have some drinks and at the end of the night tell her your just not feeling any connection. or.........drink so much you cant even get it up and pass out in bed next to her. she'll keep ya warm for the night.

take one for the team bob, i've done worse!!!!!

Don't knock here up on the first date, you don't need to sell your toys. Think with both heads and then wear a helmet before you hit that with your brainless head.
Hell go all out and wear a helmet on both heads!!!!! LOL

You know I always could wear my cheapo mx helmet an yes ill only have safe sex I have 9 nesus an 2 nefus that y I don't want kids yet I use to babysit them all the time lol. Only barebacked it once an I kew her so I didn't have a problem. She has her tubes tide an I also use the bad pull out method lol