need info on ford 351 exhaust

don't make me doubt my setup cuz now i don't know which to do! haha and man i just got f**cking pissed... i hate girls in high school, i was talking to one about to ask her out and she goes and f**cking dates my friend WHO I TOLD i was going to ask her out... f**ck this high school drama i'm tired of the bullshit man it's impossible to find a girl worth a sh*t anymore... sorry i had to rant it pissed me off sooo bad...

I will trade you in a heart beat! I soooo wish i was in high school again!! I was a PIMP!

Now I'm just a hoe!

I will trade you in a heart beat! I soooo wish i was in high school again!! I was a PIMP!

Now I'm just a hoe!

i talk to a bunch of girls man but i was trying to settle with one because i was ready for a relationship that actually meant something but apparently i'm not meant to have one. you have no idea how much it sucks to want to have something that matters and not be able to find anybody else that wants that, most girls just want a relationship so they're not bored and it's stupid.

Yup, click on the link I posted. Make sure you read the install notes and what I posted about the two different cylinder heads. If your not sure what you have, call the company, better safe than sorry.

well the 4v ones had higher compression and required 100+ octane (i've been told) and this one runs perfect on pump gas with no noises so i'm wanting to say that it is the lower compression engine. would the ones you showed me still work?

well the 4v ones had higher compression and required 100+ octane (i've been told) and this one runs perfect on pump gas with no noises so i'm wanting to say that it is the lower compression engine. would the ones you showed me still work?

Yo bro as he said you have to measure those ports to be sure or you may just waste money!

Don't try to get to serious young man, have fun, that's what the ladies want to do!

Yo bro as he said you have to measure those ports to be sure or you may just waste money!

Don't try to get to serious young man, have fun, that's what the ladies want to do!

i'm all for having fun but it just aint the same anymore, i wanted to try having a serious relationship once because i never cared enough to have one before, you know just to see if it was what i thought it was... partying hasn't got old yet but you never know when it will.

Yup, click on the link I posted. Make sure you read the install notes and what I posted about the two different cylinder heads. If your not sure what you have, call the company, better safe than sorry.

i was reading on the headers and they say those headers will fit both but if i have the 2 barrel heads or whatever then i also have to purchase their adapters. the adapter is $60 dollars so i'll probably just order it with the headers when i can and if i use it, i use it, if i don't, i don't (besides they might let me send it back if it don't fit). and i'll probably be going for the plain steel option because i can't afford an extra $200 just for it to be plated. sound good to you guys? then after i get the headers and flowmaster 10 series mufflers i'll just take it to the exhaust shop and get the 2.5" h pipe made and dumped over the rear end.

The Sanderson FC2 header set fits Ford Cleveland/Midland engines in 1953-71 Ford F100 pickups.

Only headers I could find for your truck since the 351C wasnt a factory option. They are a little pricy but I have used sanderson headers on a S-10 350 conversion years ago and they are a very well built header. There is a footnote about what head they fit, you may need to buy a adaptor they offer if you have 2 barrel heads. 351C had 2 different heads, 2 barrel and 4 barrel. Port size is the main difference. And dont assume that you have the 4 barrel heads just cause there is a 4 barrel carb on there now (a mistake I have seen many times), could have been converted before you got the engine. Best way is to measure the exaust port size and call sanderson before you order.

As Slickerthanyou said, re-read the post, especially the part about assuming what head you have. Your thought about the gas you run is wrong. Here is the number to the company 800-669-2430. That is your best bet, call and talk to them. Trust me, they will help make sure you get what you need. I worked at speed shops for over 6 years and have been building race cars and race engines for over 15 years, been there, done that.

As Slickerthanyou said, re-read the post, especially the part about assuming what head you have. Your thought about the gas you run is wrong. Here is the number to the company 800-669-2430. That is your best bet, call and talk to them. Trust me, they will help make sure you get what you need. I worked at speed shops for over 6 years and have been building race cars and race engines for over 15 years, been there, done that.

alright man i appreciate all the help you guys have been! i'm getting everything planned out right now though, i won't have the cash for this for a month or longer but i always think it's best to get something planned out that way when the time comes i'm ready for it. as for your building race engines, got any vids of some of your work man? i'd love to see it!

alright man i appreciate all the help you guys have been! i'm getting everything planned out right now though, i won't have the cash for this for a month or longer but i always think it's best to get something planned out that way when the time comes i'm ready for it. as for your building race engines, got any vids of some of your work man? i'd love to see it!

No problem! sh*t can be confusing, but we all have have to start somewhere. Sorry, never converted all my vids to digital. But heres a pic of my car. Went 9.63 @145 on street tires.

milannsca.jpg

. I guess it all depends on what you want. My DD (03 cobra) i dont want too loud, prefer the stealthy but with some muscle sound,

not to thread jack but i must know.
would that happen to be a svt cobra?
also nice foxbody i gots one myself what year looks to be a pre 87?
what you rocking under the hood?

. I guess it all depends on what you want. My DD (03 cobra) i dont want too loud, prefer the stealthy but with some muscle sound,

not to thread jack but i must know.
would that happen to be a svt cobra?
also nice foxbody i gots one myself what year looks to be a pre 87?
what you rocking under the hood?

Yup, its a supercharged 2003 SVT Cobra. The fox is an 86. The engine in that pic is a 351W bored and stroked to 393. I have since sold that engine and have been (slowly) building a new one. New engine will be 406 cubes and make about 200hp more on motor than the 393. Shooting for 9's on motor and 8's on one stage of nitrous.

Engine pic of the 86:

36-underhood3.jpg

The Cobra:

DSC00229.jpg

No problem! sh*t can be confusing, but we all have have to start somewhere. Sorry, never converted all my vids to digital. But heres a pic of my car. Went 9.63 @145 on street tires.

milannsca.jpg

NICE car! i really like it! and the f100 is a no go, when my Granny went to the courthouse to transfer it yesterday they would not accept it (even though she had my Grandpa's will saying everything was hers). so she told me to come take the cleveland and tranny out of it and find me another body to put it in so now i'm looking for either another f100 around that year or a mustang to put it in. i was actually looking for an early 80's foxbody but they're hard to find, if i can find a foxbody (any year) cheap enough then i'll probably go for that since the only f100's around here are going for 4500+

To the OP can I see a pic of your pickup ? I love the late 60s early 70s trucks. Here's mine.

downsized_0107121656.jpg

milannsca.jpg

Nice car, you should change the front end to the newer style so it looks better

J/K, People tell me that all the time and I say " why, so it will look like every other mustang out there " Four eyes TTMFF !!!

To the OP can I see a pic of your pickup ? I love the late 60s early 70s trucks. Here's mine.

downsized_0107121656.jpg

VERY NICE TRUCK!! yeah i love them too, i currently do not have pics and the truck is at my Granny's (an hour and a half away), i will get some whenever i'm back down there. i might go this weekend. it will not be in it's current body for long though due to the legal issues i will be taking the 351 cleveland and tranny out and putting in another body. i was looking at 80's mustangs but that would be too much trouble but now i have found a 78 f100 body i'm looking at, may end up going with it. mine is red and white and the interior is red, but the 78 body i'm looking at is blue and needs the interior put in and he doesn't have pics of what the interior looks like.

Thanks, Whatever you decide to go with , as long as it's a Ford , you'll be good to go .

Yup, its a supercharged 2003 SVT Cobra. The fox is an 86. The engine in that pic is a 351W bored and stroked to 393. I have since sold that engine and have been (slowly) building a new one. New engine will be 406 cubes and make about 200hp more on motor than the 393. Shooting for 9's on motor and 8's on one stage of nitrous.

Engine pic of the 86:

36-underhood3.jpg

The Cobra:

DSC00229.jpg

nice!!! i love cobras my favorate cars ever made!!! i will own one someday.
any mods done to your's ?
my friends dad has one with a 2.7 supercharger pulley cat back cai and a tune silver one like your's, cant help but drool everythime i see it.

heres a pic of my fox needs a good bit of tlc new motor going into it soon (another 302) mods on it are bbk headers, o/r H pipe, flowmaster cattback, aem short ram intake, and a e303 cam.
0511011840b.jpg