Need HELP!

im notsure what kind of mods you've got already but if your gonna put stuff like a pipe and reeds and air filter kit,etc.
instead of getting the cap ,which is kinda pricey , maybe you could buy a bigger ,better carb now and save some money in the long run

well to be honest with you im really not that sure but it all depends on what you are gonna do with the bike
if you go with the big bore route the vitos kit comes with a new 35 mm carb
but thats a 240 over a 200
also port and polish will require a bigger carb over the stock unit
to give you a better idea talk to some of the professional engine builders on this site like kennedy_power, flotek, and wildcard
im sure that they would be happy to give you some advise
maybe even start a new thread about it

from what i have read on here you could do a big bore kit , get it ported , and do a +3 stroker crank and get the head milled and go crazy nuts and need to run race fuel
or just do a stroker kit with a good port job and stick with pump fuel
its all up to you

all that sounds awesome. i also have a k&n filter so im thinking ill start off with a vforce 3 reed valve and i guess keep the stock carb. ill ride like that for awhile and then probably upgrade to bigger carb and do motor work. so i get a bigger carb now for the upgraded reed valve?

go up to the search spot and type in carb upgrades
i just did and if you dont mind a bunch of reading theres a whole bunch of peeps asking about carb stuff ,and there gettin good feedback on it ,just might help you out better than i can. always good to get several opinions then decide for yourself .hope this helps