NEED HELP!

Yeahitsquick

Jul 7, 2015
Well I'm in need of some help! I just put a new carb on my 04 blaster. Re jetted, and cleaned er with carb cleaner. Put fresh gas a transmission oil in the motor. And started her up. It idles fine.. But when I take off it bogs and wants to die.

hole on 1 of the floats making it heavy and sink,or
needle/seat sticking dirty/worn out ect

air screw setting?
plug type?
free flowing gas from tank to carb?

hole on 1 of the floats making it heavy and sink,or
needle/seat sticking dirty/worn out ect

air screw setting?
plug type?
free flowing gas from tank to carb?
Now that you say something the gas wasn't flowing like it should. I don't understand why? When I take the tank of an turn gas on it flows fine. When I put the gas line on it stops.

Sounds like you have a clogged fuel line.? (or inline filter like said) Is the line clear or Black, can you see through it?

I put a 280 Maine jet on today and I still have 32.5 pilot. On a fmf fatty. But I took it out today and it ran way better with the lid off. But still boggy! And the throttle stuck twice! The second Time I couldn't even control it! I turned the kill switch off and turned the key. And it was still screaming! I don't know what the problem is? Maybe the throttle cable?

get rid of the inline fuel filter it might be your problem

is your airfilter clean and properly oiled with the right filter oil?

X2,, throw the inline filter in the trash.

Have you leak tested this motor any time recently?

I put a 280 Maine jet on today and I still have 32.5 pilot. On a fmf fatty. But I took it out today and it ran way better with the lid off. But still boggy! And the throttle stuck twice! The second Time I couldn't even control it! I turned the kill switch off and turned the key. And it was still screaming! I don't know what the problem is? Maybe the throttle cable?

if you hit kill switch,and key and it was still running,your going to fry that engine.
it is getting way to hot...only time i have experienced that was when a spark plug was gapped to close and it was on a chainsaw lol

you have a carb/fuel/massive air leak problem...or at least 1 or 2 of those:)

do you have a pic of your carb?