need help!!!!

how hard is it to put the bore kit in? should i have a shop do all the work that im not familiar with? or mayb a friend can help me

dune ridding isnt the only thing that i do its the closest to me but i mainly ride dirt at the mountains where i hunt and trails around my house

im pretty sure you have to have the right equipment to do the bore so doing the 240 kit you might be better going to the shop unless your buddy has the right stuff to do it

im gonna buy the 240 big bore kit to do it correctly should i get different reeds? and what else to make this thing have balls?!

get you a 3mm crank i dont think you have to trench your cases with the 3 but i know you have to with the plus 4 but deffantly man i 3mm will wake it up also

ok should i do the extend on the rear axle? i wanna get a new wider grad bar and new bumper already have them picked out im buyin some parts lil by lil when i can get the money and buy it behind my parents back!

i said it before and ill say it again..

240 bb, 3mill stroker, agressive port from any of the builders on the site, v force 3 reeds, reed spacer, 35-16 mm air stryker carb, 14/40 or 14/38 gearing 18or 20s on the rear, lrd, power pros f7 or vito's fat bastard pipe. or shearer... that will put you in to hanging with 450s

deffaffly a wider axle helps with stability you can go with spacers which is really recomended if your gonna be racing mx but the cheapest route to go wider is find you a used banshee axle on ebay this will make you wider and if u want more stabilty when you are climbing hills and what not get you an extended swinger wont be near as tippy and your blaster will look way better

banshee axle will give you 3.5 total wider.. if you run that with a wider offset rear rim it wil be great.. my old blaster was 51 inches wide in the rear that was with a banshee +2 +4 adjustable g force and douglas rear rims... to wide for trails legally lol

hey click on my name and here is an example he fabricares them there is a pic of my new one on there yb does ssome sick work bro i deffantly would recomend this...i have a extended swinger from the swingarm shop off of ebay and was jumping and have three cracks in it now they are trash but yea cheack out the swinger on my page