need help!!!!

chiefshockey34

Nov 1, 2009
SJ
i just changed my spark plug a few days ago since i fouled the other one and today i went riding again with the new one and it would bog out when i went o get on it i rode with the new plug like 4-5 times and im gonna buy another one when i replaced the first one, i cleaned and reoiled the air filter. what else should i do so i dont have to keep buying plugs. also when i was riding today my oil light kept coming on but i have like half of the tank full. what could that mean she i disregard it or what? its an 04 blaster stock

For starters, I'd yank out that oil injector and block it off. It's possible the oil injector is messin up and youre getting way too much oil in your mixture.

how do i block off the oil injection and how do i do a chop plug and tell if its jetted properly? im new to the motorcycle engines

You cna get the blockoff kit from Vito's, but a couple friends of mine just disabled the gear for the oil pump and crimped the oil lines inside the case leading to the oil pump. I think there night be a DIY on this forum for oil injector blockoff. There is a plug chop sticky at the top of the engine page im pretty sure.

thanks yb200 ill keep lookin on ebay due to not havin enough money on my debit are u located in SJ? mayb we can meet up and ride?

thats cool wut else do u think i should do to the blaster? i was think a big bore kit to bore it to a 240 with mayb new jets but can u name some sh*t that i should do? im gonna change the plug tomorrow put new oil in and take it out if it f*cks up agian ill bring it to this dude thats owns a shop he cuts me a pretty good deal

thats cool wut else do u think i should do to the blaster? i was think a big bore kit to bore it to a 240 with mayb new jets but can u name some sh*t that i should do? im gonna change the plug tomorrow put new oil in and take it out if it f*cks up agian ill bring it to this dude thats owns a shop he cuts me a pretty good deal

pipe reeds port job......I can extend your swing arm too....

its got a fmf power core 2 pipe i mean engine wise other then the bore kit i wanna get nerf bars extend the rear axles out like another 4 in

ok wut about the motor i want to to be bigger then a 200 where i ride there are sand hills and i wanna be able to make it up the big ones without a problem im gonna do a bore kit oil in jection block off i heard better reeds whats else?

im not real sure about dune riding but mabee you need to go with a aggresive dune port and get you some vforce reeds and your aftermarketpipe pipe of corse and a differant carb