NEED HELP B4 end of today!

element62skater

May 13, 2008
Connecticut
i need to know if the stock front hydraulic disk brakes from an 06' blaster would fit on my 97' without any huge issues.
also i have banshee hubs on my blaster... if this will make a difference at all.
thanks guys, sorry for so many dumb questions just gta get this thing together fast and im on a pretty tight budget... only reason i want the brakes is so i can mount my new ASV brake lever (aparently they dont make mechanical levers) :(

yeah they should bolt right up if u have the spindles and all that .. i am not sure on the shee hubs i think ppl use them cause u can runs diff size rims maybe but i am prolly rong .. hope i helped any...

haha yea that helped, thats why i run the shee hubs at least..... i just didnt know if they would affect the instalation of the new spindles and brakes... how much do u think a reasonable price for the 06' front brakes would be?

well on ebay somenone is selling the spindles brakes and the whole hydraulic setup off the 06' for around 265, so im thinking that might be a little steep...