Need help assistance Bad

Another thing the guy I got it from drillerd holes in top the air box right under the seat could tht be causing a compression problem making me get to much air

it will cause a lean conditon causing it to fry if it wasn't jetted for.
cover the holes with duck tape

K I have another cover so the back fire fire ball is from to much gas sitting in the carb well in the spot with the 4 plates just tryin get better understanding I'm not clueless but clueless i got how the engine works compared to 4 stroke

Ite I got the carb off about follow these videos I'll let yu kno my progress appreciate it all I'll post some Picts when I get it back together

Got the carb off so to adjust the float do I make sure the very top pin is just barely pushed or not touching at all the flap in the middle

Cleaned choke nd all hoses and jets turned the one on carb 1 1/2 cuz I got fmf pipe should I turn it more ? And the bottom over flow screw how far should tht be opened?

The float flap should be touching the pin on the needle. but not pushing it in. Adjust it by slightly bending that flap/tab. The air screw on the carb should be 1.5 turns out to start, it will have to be fine tuned while running. The "bottom over flow screw" aka drain screw should be closed (snug)

ite did all that put the carb back on now its spitting out black? and white smoke doesnt really smell like gas or oil and its coming out the top and the exhaust meet at it sounds like its right there its just not getting tht second spark or something to keep it going idk i wanna ride this damn thing any suggestions now pretty sure its not the carb and i checked in the 4 petals and they all seemed fine should i take the carb off and that off and do another inspection pleeeeeasse help me

is it my spark plug now? i checked it i see spark but not no bolt of lighting from heaven bright

on the tors delet do i just not connect them at all i feel as tho im getting the first spark but not the second and so on to keep running

Ok i caught u saying u turned "jet" a few turns out cuz u have an fmf.... So im taking it as you think jetting is turning a screw...... No no no.... Jetting is taking it completely out and buying a new size, im also assuming this bc u never told us ur jet sizes. Take carb off, take pic of jet sizes ur using, buy new plug do a plug chop annd show us plug.

Do u want to ever ride this thing? Or do you wanna blow it up?

Take a breather... Stop rushing... And get us the correct info and call things what they correctly are so we can make it run from our computer screens. Hard to fix ur issues if ur not correctly taking our advise

I meant I cleaned the jets And did all the specs the video said and followed the floating issue took the choke clean tht pin got it to stay out where it wouldn't be for idk the jet sizes it from a stock carb I changed it back to the stock pipe cuz I think my other wasn't sealed enough on the head I think I have a gasket leak cuz when I kick it it just makes a spitting noise from by the exhaust

Ite here goes my blaster life story no I'm not Japanese just doing it all off my phone so If typed weird thts y I bought it from my friends friend it didn't have a carb or throttle payed 150$ he claimed to of re did all the gaskets and cleaned the engine can still see fresh gadgets he painted the frame in whole bike so I can't really see the seriel numbers by the clutch but it's for sure the 88 to o2 it has the old body fenders and lights not the pointed newer ones

Bought it got it home bout new spark plug and took the throttle and carb off my friends blaster cuz he was riding and it had just locked up on him wouldn't go in to gesr we had to undo the chain and push it home so I took tht carb in throttle off got it on mine primed it a lil wilting the choke started after 8 kicks or so ride it around for ten mins it cut off I was satisfied it did move and was fast

Left it alone for a day or tek went back wouldn't start after hearing like a gargle bogging noise befor it would start realized the exhaust was filled damn near half wy with gas like gas damn near my whole gallon

Pored the gas out kicked it a few it started new to this and this was with the exhaust off big mistake now I guess as reading around but it started but wouldn't idle had keep tapping the thump then it cut off do