NEED aftermarket blaster parts

B

blaster4snaggle

i mostly want a new pipe, but no FMF or toomey, or DG or any of the bad ones. please post pics and prices

also want new reed cage and the reed valves and may consider a new carb, but if so a 28mm or 30 max.

post other things here, but i only want performance parts, not chassis or any shocks or things like that

yeah i know but i dont really like it, i mostly want a pipe that goes ot from the right side of the cylinder, not the same stock shaped ones

yeah, i think i know that lol.... its also F7, pro cicruit, POWER Pro's, dyno port, there lots

if i win the f7 and my friend does not want my lrd i might sell it cheap private maessage me, thats if i win the f7 which i'm doubting lol

shearer inframe.....is a bad pipe...i got rid of my fmf set up and bought a shearer it was $270 shipped adn well fmf's are what 350?....but its ur decision plenty to choose from

shearer inframe.....is a bad pipe...i got rid of my fmf set up and bought a shearer it was $270 shipped adn well fmf's are what 350?....but its ur decision plenty to choose from

K, Thanks alot for the info because i was looking to bid on one on ebay, its 269 plus free shipping even international, so wait are u telling me its worse than FMF>? that must really suck!