Need advice

Zbskater400

Aug 8, 2013
Massachusetts
As the title states I need advice lol is the vitos 240 kit worth it or could I get the same results if not better by getting my cylinder ported by Ken ? and can the vitos cylinder be ported or Is it already stock ? Ive read so much stuff on it but can't find much on it. Just looking to make the most power money's not the issue but I'm not interested in the ct 240 lol that's an overkill for me but it's Probably an animal ! Lol

A stock ported cylinder will perform very well. From everything I've been told or read, a stock Vito's 240 cylinder leaves a lot to be desired. If the Vito's is ported, its a different story.

Keep in mind, the big bore cylinders have less over bores than a stock one. Your current stock on with a modded head and an aggressive port job will bring alot to the table. It's a less expensive route, and will definitely impress you.

Vito's says they can get 32 horsepower out of a blaster, but with that you need a good pipe, which is hard to find. Ken says he can get close to that with stock cylinder and a good port job. But obviously if you spend the money to get the Vito's running at its prime (Carb, ports, pipe) you will have a fast blaster, I'm just forwarding info own told me in a convo a few nights ago. I'd call him he has a lot of wisdom he could share to you.