need a new exaust -.-

blastngo92

Jul 7, 2010
Louisiana
really getting fed up wit this piece of sh*t dg the fatties all rusted out and the scilencr is the only shinet part on the exaust < i need something that looks good preforms decent and dosent cos a million dollars

really getting fed up wit this piece of sh*t dg the fatties all rusted out and the scilencr is the only shinet part on the exaust < i need something that looks good preforms decent and dosent cos a million dollars

i have seen some fmf's on ebay recently for decent prices

I always pick performance over looks but you got the short end of both sides. :D I would go with FMF if you go trial riding, I love mine, it gives good power all around. If you are racing or riding your quad as fast as possible all the time then I would go with the toomy B1, I heard it gives good mid to high end power. Just my .02

awseome need some tires too, i would say i should do a rebuild but i just got out of one lol and im still broke, oh yeah and i love how all the money i make goes to the blaster lol

I always pick performance over looks but you got the short end of both sides. :D I would go with FMF if you go trial riding, I love mine, it gives good power all around. If you are racing or riding your quad as fast as possible all the time then I would go with the toomy B1, I heard it gives good mid to high end power. Just my .02

i do alot of road runnin but we also tend to go mud riding alot lol, this is us teaching a 420 how to swim and the end result

Attachments

• Gavin 2.jpg
    Gavin 2.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 97
  • Gavin 1.jpg
    Gavin 1.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 94
I just got rid of my DG and bought a full fmf. if you google (all of craigslist) of a site like that it is so easy to find parts cheap. Paypal the guy and they ship. If they dont ship then take back your paypal and find someone else.

DMC ALIEN!!! it doesnt cost as much as fmf brand new and i like it better then any other system. but my b1 pipe is in close second.

DMC ALIEN!!! it doesnt cost as much as fmf brand new and i like it better then any other system. but my b1 pipe is in close second.

I have to second this ... I also have one with the anodized silencer and it is way better than the FMF systems I've had experience with and I know you can find em in the 250-260 range.