need a lil help

if you think you need a new battery, its going to be another problem. ie: wiring, cdi, stator ect. no battery, the stator + flywheel make the electricty.

hey now no need to be being mean he didnt know plus hes a newbie give him some slack idk him but i know if i didnt know something id ask thats how u learn stuff

no start....got it off a guy who just put a new top end on...but talks about a battery...i dont know if it took a battery or not.....thats why i came on here to ask..Yall is harsh on here huh!?!? Funny with the retard comment..but anyway...just needed a lil help....

has compression, didn't know how to check for spark thou....when i took carb off, the gas came out with a lil browness to it, then became clear like gas should be as i emptied it into a container....guess its filters that need to be clean or somethin....i dont know what the _ _ _ _ to do...imma check for the spark tonite....

yea i would check the spark .. just take the plug out check it make sure its not wet .. then put the plug in the boot and prop it on the head and have some 1 kick it over .. or maybe stick a screw driver in the boot and have some 1 kick it over and see if you get a shock .. and i think i would clean the carb again .. clean the bowl all out ..

during the kick....it sounds like a slight rev i guess...but nothing happens....carb is clean as a whistle....took out choke and idle screw and clean them as well...

Maybe your jets are Clogged..Even tho they look clean Good possiably your Jet is clogged.Take them back out and spray it with some compressed Air.Do you premix your gas in the tank.or there is a Bottle in the back you put your oil in?Are you using the right mixture?Be sure to check your plug

make sure you spray them in the opposite direction of normal gas flow!

i was cleaning a set of jets once and a piece of rust dropped in there and it ruined the jet

you should be able to see though the jest for a tiny pinprick of a hole

ok thanks......will spray again tonite......also...its no oil container in the back like it should be......immma just premix it when i fill it back up again..What do yall suggest...32:1 or 20:1......cuz someone around my way told me 20:1....dont know if that would be tooo much

We run 32:1 in our 2 stroke stuff. Which is mainly just chainsaws, weed eaters, and my little 60cc snowmobile. But if you havent checked the spark yet, its really simple. I did it on my little snowmobile. I just unscrewed the plug with the cap still on it, held the tip against a cooling fin, and pulled it over. But, make sure you dont get bit by it. Which is basically getting zapped. I was a idiot and held my finger on the tip, and i found out in a instant it had spark.

Yah, holding the plug while kicking it over will tell you for sure if it has spark. And don't try to prop it up with your knee either, I thought I lost a testicle with that little maneuver. LOL

ok....thanks..yall are the sh^t......appreciate everything !!!we should all have a blaster retreat and go ridin or somethin....imma keep posts on what happens