Need a bigger carb

Domo

Dec 25, 2013
VA
So this is my first build and I am looking for a larger carb than stock. I just had KOR do my head mod, aggressive trail port, with factory 7 exhaust, open air box. Looking for a carb that will best suit this build. Thanks

Hello there I'm new to the site but I may have something you are looking for. I have a mostly stock 96 blaster that had a big carb on it and DG exhaust. I replaced that carb and put a stock one back on it because it didn't run right for everything being stock. It was just to big. It is a Keihin and I also have the throttle cable with it. Would you be interested?

Hello there I'm new to the site but I may have something you are looking for. I have a mostly stock 96 blaster that had a big carb on it and DG exhaust. I replaced that carb and put a stock one back on it because it didn't run right for everything being stock. It was just to big. It is a Keihin and I also have the throttle cable with it. Would you be interested?
Yes. How much? Pictures?

lol dude took you half a month to respond, if I were him I would have bought from someone whos reliable.... Who knows how long it will take you to ship it!!!
Haha very funny, I've been busy. And I can ship as soon as something is worked out. Clearly you have nothing better to do...