Nboldman's 2nd rebuild

right to the switched headlight wiring, or the brake light wire, or the power to the headlights, any constant or switched power to one side, the other side grounded.
depending on when you want them on

i have a set of tailights to my headlights, and a set of brake lights to the switch in my yfz front master cylinder

ill buy them and bring them to the ride and we can figure it out then, because im no good with wiring unless its plug and play

right to the switched headlight wiring, or the brake light wire, or the power to the headlights, any constant or switched power to one side, the other side grounded.
depending on when you want them on

i have a set of tailights to my headlights, and a set of brake lights to the switch in my yfz front master cylinder

Yeah he knows a lot more than me lol..

ill buy them and bring them to the ride and we can figure it out then, because im no good with wiring unless its plug and play

i can draw you a quick wiring diagram, or do them for you, your choice

What do you think would be coolest to have them on? I think it would be cool to have them on whenever the bike fire up.

yep, sittin there barely on and slightly blinking with the ilde I:I

would give it a monster look. Like its actually looking at you I:I

unless you're doing it yourself, forget buying them, i have one of my brake lights out and needs replaced, i'll just grab a few extras

Well im updating the parts list:
Powder coat almost everything
Replace bearings in motor
Get front hydros
Replace axle and wheel bearings.
Eventually get new used wheels and tires
A/M grab bar BOUGHT!!!!
Heel guards BOUGHT!!!!
A/M Nerfs
A/M handlebars
banshee axle
new hubs
Works shocks
03+ Frame WORKING ON BUYING!!
White plastics(maybe the cusotm maier set)
New seat BOUGHT!!

All of these are new:

Full body skids(a-arms as well)
Hemi or toridial Head WORKING ON BUYING!
Flywheel lightening
Close to stock cylinder and piston WORKING ON BUYING!!
bigger carb
aggressive trail port
Red LEDS For behind the screen on the hood
03+ headlight
brake light
VF4's

Last edited:
How i plan to do this rebuild is put togteher a stash of parts in the corner of my room and when ive got almost everything i want to carry it all down stairs a morning when its warmer and take a whole day and assemble the bike. So far i have a decent start.

How i plan to do this rebuild is put togteher a stash of parts in the corner of my room and when ive got almost everything i want to carry it all down stairs a morning when its warmer and take a whole day and assemble the bike. So far i have a decent start.

Sounds like a plan. I wish they all went together that easy! Instead they sit there, and slowly go together as parts come in.

Sounds like a plan. I wish they all went together that easy! Instead they sit there, and slowly go together as parts come in.

yea, but my garage isnt heated so im not doing anything until it warms up. So probably march, which is enough time to get a decent parts pile to put together. Once i get all the parts for my motor itll get assembled right here in my room. lol

Well i got lucky, my mom said she started doing her taxes and after shes got stuff payed she said I can get 1k out of it to rebuild the blasty how i really want it. I do plan on paying her back though once I have a job(put in two apps today). Im hoping that I get a job here real soon or I'm going to have to wait until mid february to get going on buying parts and building the blasty up. Im just glad that my mom said that i could borrow this money to make this happen before the awk wild ride! Cant wait!

Also should get my seat, grab bar, and stock metal heal guards tomorrow! Once I buy my nerfs though the heal guards will be sold!

DSC08002_zps5cbc9cf5.jpg

DSC08003_zps877c204f.jpg

DSC08004_zpsf99a8f2d.jpg

As soon as taxes come in these are all being bought, Then Ive, got some works shocks to buy, new cylinder, and an exhaust. so with that list right there, im at about 1k. Now if you put teh cosmetic stuff im wanting itll be another 6-700 bucks. Shouldve done it right in the first place i guess!