My weekend of deer hunting

gearhead04

Jun 8, 2009
Shot an odd ball 4 pointer opening day in the afternoon. One shot in the neck, the only bad part was the mile or better drag I had with it.

4 pointer, opening day 2010.jpg

good job man, i didnt get anything.. i saw 2 doe and a 4 pointer and a six pointer, but too far for my shotgun.... it was probably around 100 yard shot so i didnt take it. nice deer

nice man, there is another deer hunting thread that just started same time you posted yours, feel free to put imput into it, i put some of my own pics in it

why dress up in orange when hunting? The game is going to see you, Here in africa we use camoflage clothing when hunting

nice !!!! i made the mistake of passing up numerous small 3,4 and even a small 6 point in early archery, then hit a branch and missed a nice 6 point, eneded up not getting one, guess i gotta go buy bullets if i want liver and heart < freek, i forgot to mention the heart ......yummmy !!!!!

nice !!!! i made the mistake of passing up numerous small 3,4 and even a small 6 point in early archery, then hit a branch and missed a nice 6 point, eneded up not getting one, guess i gotta go buy bullets if i want liver and heart < freek, i forgot to mention the heart ......yummmy !!!!!

do you gain the deers strength when you eat its heart? lol :eek: :eek:

Awk you should try an old south african recipe, it is called skilpadjies(tortoises) it is lambs liver wrap in caul fat(the fat around the kidneys) and then BBQ it slowly until it is cooked! Simply wonderfull

i got a 12 point with a 26 inch spread... no pics that i can upload unfortunately... anyone hear about the 875 pound bear shot with a crossbow near pocono pa? that thing is huge, its a pa state record and the 2nd largest ever shot in the world

You jump out of the tree and beat the deer to death with your bare hands and even the odds and I will be Impressed lol