my unusual pets :D

cole

Aug 7, 2010
York, PA
well guys as the title reads i have some awsome pets that many people dont have or like but what the hell here they are I:I

My Male Burmese Python currently 6 1/2 ft long
snake004.jpg

colessnakes006.jpg

colessnakes002.jpg

My Female Burmese Python currently 8 ft long
colessnakes011.jpg

colessnakes007.jpg

thanks for lookin i love these guys I:I

wow i so take offense hope you had fun with a fat chick the is 230 plus hahahahaha :p fail dude and wat would i care man my sister is a biotch

i no right sucks to be sheeblast right know if he touched tht hahaha;) all good fun dude dnt take it personally

wat eva man yu havent seen my sister yud puke yur guts up man trust me and chill dude... why so serious

okay if theme dam things were in my area id go get my granpa ak47 (not full auto) and pump away at them. I hate snakes eww. in fith grade we had a guy who "trained" them not to bite. and one started to crawl up my sleves and i was scared bigger than gorrila sh*t

yehh i love em ive had them all my life and the fact that these are gonna get bigger than 18ft is pretty cool

lol man i was really scared. my grandpas ak is badass though. ill get a pic of it if i go to his house this weekend

i got a tiny weeny corn snake, i luvvvv snakes, i'm considering getting a ball python, burmese are just too big for me to keep with my low income