my two rides

myusername

Jun 9, 2010
Marysville, Ohio
hey guys, i was bored today after doing all that i could do on the blaster and so i just snapped a few pics of my blaster since the rebuild and my drz. let me know what you think. My laptop is running slow so i'll post up some more pics later

Attachments

• blasterrear.jpg
    blasterrear.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 120
  • drz1.jpg
    drz1.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 102
  • drz2.jpg
    drz2.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 99
nice rides bro...but if u dont ever do another thing to ur blasty.....do me one favor and PAINT those rear rims.......kinda like driving a badass 69 camaro..........with doughnuts on it lol

nice rides bro...but if u dont ever do another thing to ur blasty.....do me one favor and PAINT those rear rims.......kinda like driving a badass 69 camaro..........with doughnuts on it lol

lol i know. it needs tires anyways so i think i'm just gonna get a set of aluminum wheels. these rims are all four bent anyways. i also need to clean up the plastics. i just had some other things come up like my battery went out on my car today and i gotta put a new rear tire on my drz within the next week or so. its almost showing threads lol and no its not from burning out. that stuff takes priority over the tires and what not. but the drz, i bought it with around 2500 miles on it and i've got 3500 on it now. everywhere i go someone asks if i just bought it because theres not a scratch on it

i love my drz. i got it because i wanted a bike and it gets amazing gas mileage and is cheap on insurance for me only being 18. its a 2.2 gallon fuel tank, well 2.6 with reserve and i usually get 120 miles on a tank before i have to hit reserve and make my way to the gas station. plus i think it has the cool factor along with a kinda rare factor that you dont get with a crotch rocket, since everyone around here has either a harley or a sport bike. oh, and yeah the wheels are expensive. i saw a set a while back off a stock drz sm going for around $900