My Trippy Pool

haha niice. if i was you i would be riding. im better when im blazed. for sure. lmao i concentrate more!:-D

dude, let me qualify this first hand. i smoke ALOT.. well i did.. i have to clean my system for the job search.. but riding high is just stupid. not only are your motor skills affected, but your decision making is affected as well.. "probably shouldn't try that" turns into "oh hell yea".. things like that.. not to mention your reaction speed is slowed by over 40% at best and your have reduced reflex/reaction..

irresponsible smoking is one of the primary things standing in the way of decriminalization/legalization and pretty much most of what NORML tries to promote... every person who thinks operating automobiles/powersports/machinery/equipment high is cool gives the opposition more cannon fodder... and puts yourself right in line for a darwin award.. or at least moves you closer to the outside of the bell curve for darwinism

bottom line: ride straight.. we can sit down by the trailer when we're done burn down.. but only when we're done riding for the day.

man i love 2 ride high dats the only reason i take my blaster in the woods around my house blaze up n go raise some hell