my relative who races.

sporty982000

Jul 10, 2012
Illinois
I wanted to mention.

My 12 year old relative who races.

who did well last year also. is doing well this year.

omanationals.com

C Class, atv racing.

Chase Hubbard

He placed 3rd place last year. won some new tires, helmit, jacket and plaque.

He said hes 3rd in points now for this year also and trying to get a better points finish this year.

Now says on there, that he races a honda. he races a yamaha blaster.

here is a pic of his blaster.

100_1969.jpg

here our all there atvs, his 3 boys race.

100_1970.jpg

Sporty

Great achievment for the young lad.

If he had better shocks he may have placed first.:D:)

Do they allow racing without nerfs?

What you see is what he races with.

I do not go see him race and his dad is not the kind of guy who takes photos of him racing. But I might be able to find some for you. Ill do some digging.

He races against some with bigger engines, ect, more money. he usually wins 1st thru 3rd.

he took 2nd place against a big bucks races in Indiana a few weeks ago and 4 weeks ago, took 1st in Minnesota some where.

I think he has a chance for 1st in the points, championship this year. They racing more. Thats what held him up to 3rd place last year. Budget prevented more points races.

Sporty

It is a shame that budget stops him.

To place against the bigger boys on stock shocks, proves to me that he must ride well.

The bone jarring front shocks must be limiting his riding, even a minor upgrade of a set of Shee shocks would help.

Ya no fancy racing gear either, just boots and a helmit. Stock except for the fmf fatty and power core 2 and moose jet kit. and fresh top end this year.

I doubt he will get him shocks. looking to get him another atv. He said in Indiana that he was 1st and 2nd thru the race against, a big sponsor, big bucks racer with more money into the other guys atv.

Said the dad came over and said wow, that kid can race, for what hes got. he was winning the race for a bit. ended up coming in 2nd.
Chase, dad says. He out races most of the bigger atv's 400's ect. and they got them all souped up. Hes just a heck of a rider.

Sporty

huh, maybe someone can donate him some banshee shocks on one of the banshee forums a reputable member should seek a donation! I'm not a reputable member, if I had aftermarkets I'd give him my stockers as they're crap too imo lol. but awesome riding! I think he should get a set of aftermarket banshee shocks maybe? sprung for a very light rider perhaps even :?:

No offense but I honestly can not believe those kids are allowed to race with no chest protector or goggles also I don't see a kill switch. It also appears his helmet is too big for him. I understand budgets but safety first. It's not if he will ever wreck, trust me it's when he will wreck. It will happen. My son has been racing mx since 2009, riding since 2002 age 4 and just this year he had his first bad wreck that cause serious injury. We are very fortunate that he was not injured worse. I believe had he not had his gear on he would have been critically injured and I would have lived a life of misery especially had I not done everything in my power to protect him with the best safety equipment possible.
He clearly loves it and good used equipment can be had off eBay. Good luck to him to get a championship, with that comes sponsor opportunity to help afford this addiction.