My Raptor 250

BlasterGuy87

May 7, 2010
Illinois
Well since all of my photos got deleted off flickr:( I made a video a while back with almost all the new mods, except new Pro Tapers. Well here it is:

Last edited by a moderator:
We sold my raptor 250 and bought a blaster. The raptor is lighter but the blaster is faster. It would be nice to be rich then i would put my blasty motor in the raptors frame. Also the raptor looked nicer than my blaster.

nice bike, i wanted one of those ever since they came out. But then i got the blasty hahhahahaha. now i have 2 450r's lol. I would still like to have one to race in youth class.

Nice. I would love to stick a Blaster motor in one.

I have been pondering that with my daughters, but here original 08 motor is still in top shape!

BTW- to the OP! Nice rappy! They are fun, stock suspension is so much nicer than the blaster! I love the foot pegs too!

lookin good bro, get us some action vids !!!!!

Here speedy: (I'll post the vid once it's done uploading)
7694566810_7a846ef318_z.jpg

BTW I have multiple colored hoods
7694567852_c0596d08a2_z.jpg

7694568718_904e053a70_z.jpg

just curious why would you want a raptor 250 when you could have a blaster witch is much faster?
easy some time it isnt always about speed and maybe he wants something thts reliable and cheap slickerthanyou bought one new in 08 and hasnt had a problem with it.

and its about time i seen something on this i've beenbusy gettin my blaster ready and my z400

just curious why would you want a raptor 250 when you could have a blaster witch is much faster?

Honestly I would way rather buy a 2-stroke, but at the time my dad wouldn't let be get one, because I wasn't paying for it.(he hates them all the sudden)
I just got my CR80 and I love it!But my dad can't say anything because I bought it and I mix my own gas.

Honestly I would way rather buy a 2-stroke, but at the time my dad wouldn't let be get one, because I wasn't paying for it.(he hates them all the sudden)
I just got my CR80 and I love it!But my dad can't say anything because I bought it and I mix my own gas.

your dad prolly hates the sound knows there unreliable or he just dosent wanna buy anything for it