My R

Uuhnt

Feb 2, 2010
Iowa
Just a dumb walk around. Like there aren't enough of those videos on YouTube already 8-| Made a few changes as you can see.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice man...however, you could've at least got the dogshit off the tires first!!!!! Bahahahahaha

Very nice man...however, you could've at least got the dogshit off the tires first!!!!! Bahahahahaha

LOL! That's a good eye you got. Riding around the yard with the two beasts that live out there is like driving on a mine field. Not good! haha

Nice! makes me miss my R.

egf.jpg

alhf.jpg

lhrg.jpg

250r.jpg

I had that about 3-4 years ago. Moved and had no place to ride so I sold it. Kid I sold it to wrecked it, Basically flushed $10k down the drain. I bought my blaster for $300 to have something to ride while I build my banshee.

I had that about 3-4 years ago. Moved and had no place to ride so I sold it. Kid I sold it to wrecked it, Basically flushed $10k down the drain. I bought my blaster for $300 to have something to ride while I build my banshee.

Ahhh gotcha. I will be in the same boat once I move to Columbus permanently. Blaster will be gone and I'll be ATV-less for a while. :( What made you decide on a Banshee?

Ahhh gotcha. I will be in the same boat once I move to Columbus permanently. Blaster will be gone and I'll be ATV-less for a while. :( What made you decide on a Banshee?

ATV-less should be against the law. lol I hated not having anything to ride for those couple years, now I have my own house with land to ride on. Decided on a banshee because it is wayyy easier to find parts for than a 250r although I would love to have another.