My project

Lms

Nov 14, 2013
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Shiney! Looks sweet so far! What other plans do you have for it?
thanks! I've had this blaster since new and currently building up for mx, i have lonestar +2 swingarm, american star +3 a arms, front and rear hydraulic brakes, tusk axle, toomey exhaust, ac skid plates and bumpers, etc etc

This is going to be one freaking awesome build! Best i've seen in a while at least! What shocks are you going to use?

This is going to be one freaking awesome build! Best i've seen in a while at least! What shocks are you going to use?
Wow thank you, i appreciate it. Like your blaster aswell!
I am using tcs dual rate front shocks and pep zps rear shock, got them bot used.

Are the TCS's in good shape or need rebuilt? Probably from a TRX then?
I'll have to admit that I had a little heart attack when I first saw those stock break drums in your picture. He's putting all that work into it and still using drum brakes?!?! But then I was relieved when I saw all of the other hydro parts!

Are the TCS's in good shape or need rebuilt? Probably from a TRX then?
I'll have to admit that I had a little heart attack when I first saw those stock break drums in your picture. He's putting all that work into it and still using drum brakes?!?! But then I was relieved when I saw all of the other hydro parts!
They are in good shape and need to be rebuilt , they are supposedly for the blaster but you never know.
jaja those drum brake never worked i had to get rid of them, i currently have hydros front and back

Damn dude with that tusk axle all the way out and those wheel spacers your gonna be like 60 inches wide!.
I guess you dont ride tight trails?

Damn dude with that tusk axle all the way out and those wheel spacers your gonna be like 60 inches wide!.
I guess you dont ride tight trails?
Jaj no, i am building this for mx

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    809.4 KB · Views: 450