My PJ 34 upgrade.

blasterdemon7

I'm not winning.
Nov 19, 2009
Delaware
Got my carb 99% installed. Got it all cleaned and rejetted. Used a pro design intake to install it. Thanks to awk for the info on jetting,where to get the boot and what size to get.
91d8ea3b.jpg

The silicone boot I'm using.
a320648c.jpg

The clamps I just got today.
dec77b48.jpg

should wake that ass on up. looks good. one thing though, what in the sh*t is that filter?

edit:
omg, i'm such an idiot man. i realize that is the silicone intake boot now ahahahahahaha! i am used to looking at my pod filter now. i was wtf? lol

should wake that ass on up. looks good. one thing though, what in the sh*t is that filter?

edit:
omg, i'm such an idiot man. i realize that is the silicone intake boot now ahahahahahaha! i am used to looking at my pod filter now. i was wtf? lol

Yuuuup. CFM air box. It's cool.

Bout time you stepped up from that scooter carb, LOL
Looks good !

I think he is whoring to make 300 posts.

You ever try that carb out yet demon?

id like to here how jetting went for you on that carb. Crisp response without fouling plugs?

It's the same jetting as awk08 is running. YOUR jetting will depend on your mods and elavatchion is . I'm not even sure if mine is going to be the best because of the elavatchion difference between me and awk location. I've been to jammed up to even ride it yet. I used Awk's jetting because his motor is real close to mine and hoping my more aggressive porting will equal out to his higher elavatchion .

hoping my more aggressive porting will equal out to his higher elavatchion .

huh-hmmm...........
zsu9td.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

although i've yet to jet for the new intake work
w/ boysens, huge exhaust port, 160 sumthin compression and dyno port pipe, i'll keep ya posted on what jets i come up with

huh-hmmm...........
zsu9td.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

although i've yet to jet for the new intake work
w/ boysens, huge exhaust port, 160 sumthin compression and dyno port pipe, i'll keep ya posted on what jets i come up with

I bet if I eat a can of beans first, my Blaster will be faster then yours. Lol.

naw, just another home hack job, it looked like fred flinstone did it with 2 rocks before being sand blasted :eek:, LOL

I don't need to tell you that's it's all about how it runs. Not how it looks. I'll be moving back down to Smyrna in a couple of weeks so I hope to have some time to finish the couple of details on the Blaster. I would like to go ridding with Brain but haven't heard from him in some time.