-new front and back tires
-aftermarket seat
-pro taper bars
-renthal Rear sprocket

2l8upox.jpg

11vr90x.jpg

672wpl.jpg

2isjxug.jpg

Pretty :) I love dirt bikes. I grew up on a little xr80. I would ride them still, but the soft sugar sand here is much more quad friendly. Have fun with the new toy.

Pretty :) I love dirt bikes. I grew up on a little xr80. I would ride them still, but the soft sugar sand here is much more quad friendly. Have fun with the new toy.

yeah thanks man, bikes are fun and so are quads, i still have my blaster too. yeah for sand i guess the quads are a little better

i paid 1400 for it haha, it was a steal but it was one of my friends dads and he got a 250, i might end up seeling teh blaster later on

I love the power that 2 stroke bikes make. They are seriously quick little things. I have debated a yz250 engine on the Blaster. I have a hard time riding the larger dirt bikes because I am short and they have ridiculous seat heights :( Mixing the power of one of these bad boys, and the frame of a quad would be perfect :)

yeah, i think that would be possible definitely, u can rig up your own engine mounts but if i was gona do it i would get a bigger engine