My new ride!!!!

Quadrider10

Dec 18, 2011
New Jersey
www.youtube.com
so i figured since im getting my lisense now, i traded the blasty for this beast! the guy i traded from said its pretty fast, and has plenty of power. but its not running. i pulled the plug, and gas came pouring out the spark plug hole. so its just the plug i think might have fauled or somting. shoul have it runing as soon as i get a new plug. then i get my llisense in november, and i can get my motorcyle lisense in 2 years. so i figured i can just fix it up and make it look better.

heres a pic...
ff31c7.jpg

lmao kidding. i have a "SMALL engine repair" business to make some extra cash, and apparently someone dident get the memo that "SMALL engine" means lawn mowers weed wackers...... well this hits the top. lol first of all i dont even have "scooters" listed on my flyer, and 2nd, how is this remotly close to a lawn mower?!?!? lol owell hopefully i canfix it, and make 50$ for the price of a spark plug...

Damn bro you had me for a minute. I'm thinking I can't believe he made a trade for that after finally getting the works shocks and starting to race and all. If It was flooded perhaps it is carb and float related.

if the top end is full of fuel, more than likely the bottom end is too
i had success once pulling the pipe from the head, standing it up forward and kicking until it all came out

Damn bro you had me for a minute. I'm thinking I can't believe he made a trade for that after finally getting the works shocks and starting to race and all. If It was flooded perhaps it is carb and float related.

lol tho i dont want to do it, its becoming a reality.... :( hopefully i dont have too.

and no its because the spark plug fauled and he kicked the shiz out of it. the the motor hydo seized because of so much freaking gas in the cylinder. im hoping at least. if its not tht, i might try somehting else, then just hand it bacck to him. i dont want to be responsible for him stalling in the middle of kansas

When I started reading this post I was about to jump on a plane and come and slap some sense into you.

Phew, and you were just josshing us.

The needle and seat is possibly worn or has crap in it. That maybe the reason why it is full of gas.

When I started reading this post I was about to jump on a plane and come and slap some sense into you.

Phew, and you were just josshing us.

The needle and seat is possibly worn or has crap in it. That maybe the reason why it is full of gas.

:D lol

it was full of gas, because he stuck the throttle wide open and used the started until that locked up, then he started to kick the shiz out of it until the started seized.... well see ill put the new plug in. if that dosent work, ill pop the exhaust off, and try to complety drain it all.

btw....i know i said i wasn't going to do it anymore, but if you post a pic of yourself on that scooter....it is gettin the pink helmet treatment, LOL

I said there was light at the end of the tunnel, here comes the first glimpse.

As there is no car in the garage at present, push the Blasty outside and you will have room to ride it around and around the garage.I:I:DI:I

Well that stuffs up that idea!

You could put it on a block to get the back wheel off the ground and rev the guts out of it in gear.

Dont forget your helmet and gas mask.

Well that stuffs up that idea!

You could put it on a block to get the back wheel off the ground and rev the guts out of it in gear.

Dont forget your helmet and gas mask.

lol hopefully i get it fixed, and get some money in my pocket!

bleh ride it around the apartment complex

police would be ther in 2 mins. dude, the second i bring my blaster out of the garage, and start it up, someone has there phone in the hand rdy to call....

What a blessing to live on a small property, I push the Blasty out of the shed, look around and not a soul in sight.

Even if there was. there is no signal for them to use their cell phone.