Jan 20, 2010
Just picked up a 2004 Blaster.

q1.jpg

q2.jpg

q3.jpg

q4.jpg

q5.jpg

q6.jpg

Nice find. Yeah, get rid of that stock exhaust system, the oil injection, and those nasty stock rear tires. You'll like the performance gain you'll get, esp. with the new exhaust...

Reactions: tyler1blaster
Nice looking blaster.Welcomae aboard.Lots of good info and peeps on here to help you out in any way.

nice car man.
For the exhaust stay way from FMF and DG they're not the best for a blaster. like yb said it tommey is good. I like my pro circuit its pretty good as far as i'm concerned. Right bend pipes will keep your motor cooler. something like an F7 or LRD

Some new wheels, painted heel guards and new wheelie bars.

Before:

q3.jpg

After:

q73.jpg

Last edited:
nice clean ride dude.......if ur not gonna mod the engine that much go with a fmf pipe they are good starter pipes

WELCOME!

Agreed....People always bash FMF's or DG's because theyre not THE BEST. But theyre still an upgrade from stock.... Toomey's, F7's, Dynoport's...pipes like that will give you a better range if your going to start modding the engine and sh*t. But if you plan on just rippin around on the stock bike for a while, pick up a cheap FMF or something for trails. When your done, re-sell it and buy a new pipe.

remove your airbox lid
K&N or foam filter(got one if you wanna buy cheap)
remove your oil injection, and just premix, its safer.
FMF(or similar) and rejet for the lid delete, filter, and pipe.

...then you should be set to rip it...I:I