My New 2 Stroke!!

got a pipe for you. its a snow stuff rumble pack silencer.
its $229.95.

part number 331-100.

description: extensive dyno testing with best equipment available insures accuracy & honesty that others can not match. the fit is perfect with no modifications to the belly pan necessary for installation. rumble pack silencers produce 3-5 hp & 7-9 lb weight loss.

fits:500/600 ZR & ZL '98-03 *will work w/EFI
http://www.sled-parts.com/sledparts/sledparts_rumble-pack.html

Those srx's are in a league of their own. FAST!!, awesome handling, and light.

They are one badass machine for sure.

when i was younger he always gave me rides and man that thing was fast but i never really knew until like 2 years ago before he sold it he let me drive it i was in awww of the power it had

Pretty badass! I:I

Not quite enough snow yet :( All it does its dig up gravel and fling it at whoever is behind me within a 30' radius lol

HPIM1987.jpg

dammit, STOP TEASING ME!!

sweet. i have never rode one looks like alota fun.....almost as fun as quads lol

The cat z1 turbo is the fastest production sled, and up until a few years ago when arctic cats patend run out everyone had sh*tty suspensions, look at the arms on a ski doo suspension then look at a cats a arm setup. but now in 2010 everyones running a a arm setup because cats patend run out.
an Btw yamaha does have a turbo sled Rx1 turbo

got a pipe for you. its a snow stuff rumble pack silencer.
its $229.95.

part number 331-100.

description: extensive dyno testing with best equipment available insures accuracy & honesty that others can not match. the fit is perfect with no modifications to the belly pan necessary for installation. rumble pack silencers produce 3-5 hp & 7-9 lb weight loss.

fits:500/600 ZR & ZL '98-03 *will work w/EFI
Sled-Parts.com - Sled Parts - Engine - Rumble Pack

thanks dude but thats just a silencer, i already have one, im looking for the whole pipe