My New 2 Stroke!!

specialized7

Can't Stop, Won't Stop!
May 2, 2008
Saskatoon Canada
well boys winter has come and the blaster is parked so i bought a 98 arctic cat zr 500 to hold me over for the winter.
Cant wait to start modding it haha, but i need to buy a new trailer first.
SNC00080.jpg

SNC00079.jpg

Reactions: NOVIS
haha nothing but cats for sleds in my family, i almost bought a 99 sno pro for the same price, but there just not as reliable, powervalves on the sno pros are notorious for going and i dont want to be stranded out in the middle of no where in -40 weather haha

a guy a crossed the street from me just pick up one identical to that but its the 800. Looks like a blast

nice man! I almost got a 530 EXT. hoping for the '89 wildcat 650.
I have its big brother the wildcat 700 efi, its the 136" track mountain cat edition.
Very solid sled, it will go anywhere and all day long, it has gobbs of torque too. I:I
Just a word of advise: They are a really heavy machine, don't get too cocky or else it will take you for a ride. And don't get stuck lol

I have its big brother the wildcat 700 efi, its the 136" track mountain cat edition.
Very solid sled, it will go anywhere and all day long, it has gobbs of torque too. I:I
Just a word of advise: They are a really heavy machine, don't get too cocky or else it will take you for a ride. And don't get stuck lol

i hear that! i rolled my 97 z440 in a snow bank that mf'er is very heavy. i always wanted a mt. cat. how bad ass are they?

Anyone know who makes pipes for these?
can i rip the whole airbox out and put some K&n pod filters in there?

BTW has anyone noticed that the angle iron on the side of the trailer is broken from trying to fit it in there haha i need a flat deck that tilts

BTW has anyone noticed that the angle iron on the side of the trailer is broken from trying to fit it in there haha i need a flat deck that tilts

my tilt trailer is pretty awesome its a triton covered

umm pipes idk about. i have a book with them ill take a pic of it for you

Not sure on the pipes but I know for a fact you can ditch the box and run pods! Just re jet and you'll be good to go.

Maybe look on ebay, black magic might have made pipes for it at one point ( out of business now )