my life is over

twosmoke

Oct 12, 2008
Upstate NY
I got another dwi saturday night, and this means it's a felony and I will get my license taken away for 3 years while I'm on probation. This also means that I'm going to have to sell my blaster because I just paid a lawyer $6500, and if I got caught riding my blaster on the streets I would go to jail. This sucks so bad, I am so pissed off at myself and I had to vent somewhere. Don't drink and drive..

damn that does suck,worse part is only person t blame is ur self...why didnt you learn from the other DWI??? maybe this is what you need to make you get ur sh*t straigt bro.

everyone i know has a dwi, but me....buuuut, i dont drink...sorry to hear it man. even my family members have multiple dwi's..i dont get it...

yeah you are a dumbass and it is all your fault my aunt wont be able to get her licience until she is like 80 because she made dumbass choices like this and my uncle wich is her bro just got his back after years and what does he do looses his for the rest of his life also and my dad is there brother he has never had one WHY he isnt a dumbass i dont feel sorry for you we got you off the roads one less idiot we have to worry about

i hope you dont turn out like that though man
and srry about your blasty hope you learn your leason

eww man why?? that truely sucks....... i feel for you and yeah dont do it again and keepthat blasty off the streets.... u dont wanna go to jail...ive never been and will not ever but man dont pull that last straw with the cops..... sucks u loose your license though........ hope u get through it man!

no your life isnt over.. your life would be over if you would have hit and killed someone well drunk driving,.. hope you learn your lession this way instead of doing it again and killing someone or your self

here is something to think about buddy.......

just last week a 23 year old was sentinced to 5 years in prison and 10 years probation after that..... he got off easy......... what did he do??? left a bar and hit a on comming car and killed a 15 year old girl riding with her mother, he got off wayy easy for it but he also has to live with the fact he killed someone with there whole life ahead of them.

the max prison term was 25 years so yeah he got off way easy...

im not trying to be a dick or anyhting just showing you the harsh realitys in life.

this is just something to think about to make your realise you could be worse off

side note.. i gotta 2008 DK clevland ill sell ya.. only been rode 6 times

well he wasn't using his noggin when he did thi but but you learned a lesson...whats so bad about that?? well yeah he wont do it again, everyone makes bonehead moves and this is one of them....

Last edited: