My frame was wrecked.

wolf424242

Jun 24, 2010
New Jersey
My friend and I were driving through trails last weekend so I let him use my 2001 Blaster while I used my Ozark 250. He was in third gear and he hit a puddle, which directed him into a tree. The left A arm hit the tree and the Blaster spun twice. Here are pictures of the damage:

209klna.jpg

2ihkpk5.jpg

10opf2t.jpg

25uqwj7.jpg

9gkkmu.jpg

This evening we are picking up another old Blaster that does not run, and I am going to use parts from this wrecked Blaster to make the new one better.
I'll upload pictures when it is complete.

dang man that sucks. never good when you break parts....especially when you weren't even the one breaking them!

man id be a little ticked off if my friend did that but still good to hear hes okay
if the plastics r good on the crashed one would u sell them if so how much?

man id be a little ticked off if my friend did that but still good to hear hes okay
if the plastics r good on the crashed one would u sell them if so how much?

I'm not mad at all because he is helping me get a new one and make it better than the old one. The plastics are not in good condition so they are not worth buying.

Just a little. It's not going anywhere now, though. All that's left of it is the rear swingarm and tires because I finally finished the new one.