My first bass....

peacher213

Jan 29, 2009
So yesterday I went to bass pro and bought some bass lures and some "garlic gravy"...well today i got the urge to go fishing, so my buddy Tim and I hit up his grandparents private lake. Well I was playing with some spinners, nothing happening....so i put the garlic gravy on my spinner bait..two cast later I got my first bass....6lbs..Monday she goes to the taxodermistI:I

Attachments

• IMG_0426.jpg
    IMG_0426.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_0430.jpg
    IMG_0430.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 101
Nice catch bro! Get that sucker mounted! lol P Should come up here Eastlake has alot of those nice looking big small mouth bass! They can be fun in weed beds sometimes!

Good times for sure though! AWSOME CATCH!

Reactions: mr_3_0_5
nice peach, you'll be hooked now, i was out fri, and sat. caught 4 nice ones,
not a 6 lb'er though, next time you get to bass pro get yourself some 6" white "sluggo's"
and some 4.5" berkley powerbait motor oil colored finesse worms, and the hooks to go with each, i catch alot of bass on those 2 lures, nuthin fancy, just a twitch here and there, and hang on
caught a 20 inch smallmouth last year on a sluggo, didnt weigh it, i was hungry!!!!
fish on!!

Thanks guys, Ya so tomorrow it goes to be mounted....when its finished...ill be sure to post some pics!