TeamCarr

Jul 16, 2009
Cocoa,Fl
16c4dxv.jpg

25hpjxj.jpg

33tgeb5.jpg

good lookin "pack" bro
they look like they're giving they're best "mean look" in that last pic

the 3 brothers are rednose american pit bull terrier and some kinda of mastiff. the little tan one is a blue fawn american pit bull terrier. yes they do have a bad reputation but only as bad as the poeple training them. my dogs love people and other dogs but there known to kill opossums and rabbits. there natural hunters. its the terrier in them.

what good is a dog if they don't take care of those kind of pests for you? lol. looks like they probably scare the crap out of someone if they ever tried to break in

here's mine , best breed ever

thats a nice looking doggie. they are the best breed. i honestly wont buy any other kind of dog. there loyalty and eagerness to please cant be replaced. i think that lil rat dogs are skiddish and tend to bite more often and they dont listen.

i like that dog alot dreeds.oh and feel free to post pics of your dogs poeple. i like seeing good looking pits.

wow i might sound retarted but, damn we got some pretty dogs in here, im a major dog fan, fav dogss are, mastife, shepard, pits, and a great dane :D nice dogs guys, specially the rednose pit from pitbullmom, that is one nice dog, i want one

those is some purdy pits! I love dogs too! Have two of my own not pits but awesome nonetheless. The youngest 3 yrs has a couple screws loose, the oldest is a couch potato!

doggies-002.jpg

doggies-004.jpg