My Current Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

CARNZ

Jun 17, 2010
BALTIMORE
www.facebook.com
so, I've kinda dropped off the forum lately, and that's because in the middle of June I purchased another car.

2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi
~58k miles
~was stock when I purchased it
~originally a California car so no rust anywhere!

mods(all done by me):
CP forged pistons
CNT downpipe
k&n air filter
GMS turbo inlet hose
equal length exhaust manifold
every suspension bushing is upgraded to race type (95A durometer)
Custom ECU tune by me

plans:
more suspension work, the car is plenty fast as it is

some photos:
552599_4504207806904_1165823971_n.jpg

399465_4383721834830_323345575_n.jpg

554191_4383814837155_1088080430_n.jpg

feel free to comment/ask questions etc lol

I:I

This is the toy I hear so much about on the Facebook machine haha. Looks good!

yep haha, always messing with it. thanks

I've always liked those cars. They look sporty as hell even though there a 4 door!!!
me too, ever since I first saw the older style in WRC racing i've liked em. and agree, even though its a 4dr it still looks aggressiveish, and it definitely sh*ts n gets lol...

Not just lower it slam it and tint it but looks great man probly a running mofo

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo you rebuilt the engine at 58k?

They come with forged internals from the factory.

But im curious as to why you put new pistons in an engine with 58k on the ticker?

I've been following this on facebook for a while, was wondering why you haven't shared with us yet!

Car looks great man. I'm no expert but I bet its fast with all those mods!

Why would you lower it lol.Its a rally car and set up pretty good right off the bat.Not much you can do to improve it.I just looked at one for sh*ts and giggles the other day.Thing putes out like 300 horses or something like that and its a 4 banger.And all wheel drive.30 grand used.Layed the f out and race ready from the factory.Even had race seats in it.

I've been following this on facebook for a while, was wondering why you haven't shared with us yet!

Car looks great man. I'm no expert but I bet its fast with all those mods!

It's darned fast without any mods!

I am not a great fan of lowering street driven cars.
I've done it on Fox chassis and saw a tiny improvement in cornering for huge problems in daily driving.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo you rebuilt the engine at 58k?

They come with forged internals from the factory.

But im curious as to why you put new pistons in an engine with 58k on the ticker?

They come with forged crank and rods, CAST pistons. The stock pistons are known to grenade.

Not to be a dick but I think I'd know, I'm a Subaru Master Technician and I work on them everyday I:I

I have a collection of broken stock pistons from ones that I had to do under warranty lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.