My blaster keeps cutting out

• You need to ....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ya all u do is ....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bencooney11

Mar 11, 2016
A week after I bought my 2005 blaster it keeps cutting out when I go into 5 gear or sometimes the other ones . I would be just driving and it would just cut out and it would lock up the wherls . It start first kick and I had it running in neutral and it cut out . Any help Plz ???!!!!

Cutting out and locking up are two different things. Has the TORS and parking brake limiter been disabled? If not, it's suggested you do because of the issues it can cause (similar to yours)

Blasters are often poorly maintained, suggest cleaning carb, fuel tank and petcock, air filter and installing new plug.

WHAT LARRY SAID /\ /\ /\

Lots of folks are to lazy to spend some time on maintenance, which goes a long way, but never waste time going for a ride. Don't be that guy.
That blaster is easily fixed. Cover your bases, so you know where you stand.

A week after I bought my 2005 blaster it keeps cutting out when I go into 5 gear or sometimes the other ones . I would be just driving and it would just cut out and it would lock up the wherls . It start first kick and I had it running in neutral and it cut out . Any help Plz ???!!!!

Was the engine locking up as in a seize

Cutting out and locking up are two different things. Has the TORS and parking brake limiter been disabled? If not, it's suggested you do because of the issues it can cause (similar to yours)

Blasters are often poorly maintained, suggest cleaning carb, fuel tank and petcock, air filter and installing new plug.
I did that and it seems to be running perfect now thanks