My BLASTER does not play well with 4strokes

The blaster is a great trail bike and like stated earlier a 300ex is a great trail bike too. Never heard of a 250R being a bad one though...

hell yes, when im on my blaster hauling ass up a trail in 4th gear its like me and the machine become one 550lb bundle of fun lmfao!! thats what i love most, its such a small light machine that tossing it around is easy, ride the machine not the other way around lol I:I I:I

i have a vitos big bore ported, vforce reeds, 35m airstryker, lonestar and elka suspension.. and i kill anything 400 and under too...

A couple weeks ago there where two guys at the trails with a trx700xx and a Raptor 700r. I was riding the blaster of course and they where like #$#@ that thing is fast! Only time they could go fast was on the straight aways lol.

I have ridden two 700's. The KFX and the Raptor. Me being 175lbs, both bikes where too heavy for me. Like someone above posted, I like being the one in control lol.

The skills of the rider is about 60% of the battle, the bike he is on is the other 40%.

maybe one day noober but not today just cant yet i will tell you ive got a 7 1/2" extended swingarm being fabbed as we speak and when i can afford it im ordering my LSR +2 a-arms. i want +4 a-arms but i dont know where i can get them so if anyone knows please message me some info. lastly i know it sounds weird and crazy but it looks very cool and is very functionable i put hidensity (very bright) blue LED 16 bulb strips under the gas tank above the engine and fatty pipe and above the swingarm i have no headlight or brake lights so i just wired them into the headlight switch. ill post some pics tonight when it gets dark enough to take them, they look sick!!!

I agree the blaster is a great trail bike but you can push any machine... the king quad and vinson can be extremely fast in the trails also. And to people with stockish blasters saying they are beating the big bore four x's ... it is unlikely... I have not raced mine again since I put it back together but before the F7 and the 30mm carb it still lost to the king quad.

maybe one day noober but not today just cant yet i will tell you ive got a 7 1/2" extended swingarm being fabbed as we speak and when i can afford it im ordering my LSR +2 a-arms. i want +4 a-arms but i dont know where i can get them so if anyone knows please message me some info. lastly i know it sounds weird and crazy but it looks very cool and is very functionable i put hidensity (very bright) blue LED 16 bulb strips under the gas tank above the engine and fatty pipe and above the swingarm i have no headlight or brake lights so i just wired them into the headlight switch. ill post some pics tonight when it gets dark enough to take them, they look sick!!!

LMFAO, no offence dude but anything you have for mods we have seen before. you would have to be very very clever to come with something entirely new. but whatever dude, everyone likes a good mystery.. I:I I:I

Attachments

• ECA2B9PM2CAVL55D3CAFCW063CAAUP73KCA2LNJFSCA6AVMCQCAPV61QMCAORUWMICAI9AVJ1CA4Y6Z6FCAY20SUJCAVPG49.jpg
    ECA2B9PM2CAVL55D3CAFCW063CAAUP73KCA2LNJFSCA6AVMCQCAPV61QMCAORUWMICAI9AVJ1CA4Y6Z6FCAY20SUJCAVPG49.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 70

yup anything you've got we've probably seen, and then some

atv foul play makes +4s, and SMS makes +5s.a..ahaha yea freaking wide

a member on her named kgibson uses SMS +5s and another member on here names 245stroker has the foulplay +4s

sh*t as long as ya have something to ride, that's what's cool! I was never allowed to buy a dirt bike or quad, always had to use someone elses. My parents were savers not spenders like me!! Now both of my kids have a quad and even though we only get to ride 5-6 times a year, it's still fun to ride with a bunch of peeps! Never had an issue between 2-4 strokers. -bob If ya don't like my ride fuk ya!

im actually thinkin of gettin a 4 poke. i want a warrior. anyone raced one on there blaster? is the warrior faster than a blaster?

lololol heeeeell no, in a race i will sh*t on the warrior, lap it and reshit on it then win the race hahahahaha 4 stroke this!!

100_0897.jpg

Noober man you crack me up... four strokes have their advantages :)

i know, but im a pretty die hard two stroke lover lol I:I and honestly most of my 4poker talk is just for fun, i dont want to own one but i will ride one every now and then. makes me feel dirty but a good shower takes care of it lmao :D :D

HAHA I try and ride one of each everyday almost... need another stock blaster now :)

7-1/2" swingarm? why not 8? definitly not a trail bike , more like a drag bike , but drag bikes generally have a narrow front end +4 a arms arent drag bike equipment you get it any longer and wider , might as well slap on a car seat and a steering wheel , so what kind of engine mods do you have? what kind of carb? what size jets? porting? stroker?

im actually thinkin of gettin a 4 poke. i want a warrior. anyone raced one on there blaster? is the warrior faster than a blaster?

My buddy has a warrior with dg exhaust, high comp piston, cam, k and n, and race cut valves. In a drag my blasty beats the crap out of it.

Everyone I know laughed at it until I wrecked them in a race. The best they can come up with against mine is "You gotta change gaskets every year!". yea, but it's definitely worth it.