my blaster before and after!

caseywoods5

Jul 18, 2010
Mc Roberts, Kentucky
here are some pics of when i first got my blaster up to how it looks now, tell me what you think!I:I

Before (when i first got it):

Along The Way:

To Be Continued...

Continued...

^^^^^ the reason i have the new handlebar cover with the oil light AND the 1988-2002 headlight with oil light is because i don't have cash for other lights right now so i have to keep it until i can get new lights.

looks good man. I like that hood but it will deff look 10x better once u take that light off or change it

looks good man. I like that hood but it will deff look 10x better once u take that light off or change it

yeah man i know but i am running VERY low on funds right now. i bought a 1992 Honda XR250R a couple weeks ago for $250 and have invested about $400-500 in it already. as of right now my parts should be in by the end of the week and the bike will be running, it is the red one that needs a seat cover that you see in some of the pics. as soon as the bike is finished and i get some more cash lights will be my first investment! got any suggestions on what lights to go with and where to mount them? i was thinking of making mounts and putting on one of them 2009 TRX450R headlights that mount right under the nose of the hood.

sorry for writing a book there haha

You could try mounting the "wally" fog lights if you like that look. I have them on mine and love it. i think it costed 30-40 total

Ditch the headlights altogether and get some different bars and that bike will look 20 times better. A nice number set or graphics kit would set it off nicely. It looks good though!

Ditch the headlights altogether and get some different bars and that bike will look 20 times better. A nice number set or graphics kit would set it off nicely. It looks good though!

thanks man! i want to ditch the lights altogether but my mom says i'm not allowed to ride unless i have lights for when it's dark:( so i was looking at the 2009 TRX450R lights that mounts under the nose of the hood and i was also looking at those little wally lights that everybody uses. i have been looking at a few graphics kits but can't find any i like, i'd like to have the rear graphics for the YFZ fenders but i would need front graphics for a blasty so i don't know. have you made anymore progress on your YFZ build?

EDIT: i'm also looking at a set of Turner ATV Race handlebars in blue. i think they would really set it off!