My birthday, a day with TRAVIS!

dude thats amazing travis is like my hero haha that just made him like 10 times better doing that for you ur a lucky kid haha well that must have been a happy birthday did u meet street bike tommy lol

It was awesome! Unfortunately none of the gang was there except for Hubert and Jolene but it was still awesome I:I

Just a friendly reminder to my BF bros that the shows on tomorrow at 6:00 on the OG ESPN. Some of you might have already seen the commercials..

Man I would love to see this ! ! I may end up working a 16 again tomorrow though........ Man I wish I would have ordered that stupid tivo thing haha

Man I would love to see this ! ! I may end up working a 16 again tomorrow though........ Man I wish I would have ordered that stupid tivo thing haha

Its all good Tim! They repeat it a few times. I actually just finished shooting yesterday. What sucks is they wanted to shoot me on the raptor and its down due to a knocking X( The good news is moroneys motorcycles let me borrow a 50th anniversary raptor 700 for the day I:I and said they would inspect my raptor, and due all the labor for FREE! I:I:eek: Alls i gotta do is pay for parts!

Its all good Tim! They repeat it a few times. I actually just finished shooting yesterday. What sucks is they wanted to shoot me on the raptor and its down due to a knocking X( The good news is moroneys motorcycles let me borrow a 50th anniversary raptor 700 for the day I:I and said they would inspect my raptor, and due all the labor for FREE! I:I:eek: Alls i gotta do is pay for parts!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!:(:(:(:(

dammit I have to work from 5-11..will there be a re-run?

so i was trying to look for it and cant find it. i have espna, espn2a, espn2, esnws, espnu, espn...what is the program called?

Watching sportscenter right now, waiting for it to come up,lol i too was looking for it crazy, so i came here to check...

And sorry its late brother, but Congrats man!! you deserve it all and more!! a bit late cuz i dont get into BF that much no more!