My birthday, a day with TRAVIS!

Blasterb0y794

Feb 4, 2008
New York
Guys! I cant even explain anything. Im still in shock. Me and my family traveled out to Maryland for the Naval Academy Thursday morning. My grandfather who passed away this year was in the Navy and served for 4 years. I also want to go into the service out of high school so this was a sick trip! I went down the Naval academy this morning. A Navy officer who just graduated this year to a commander was my tour guide, his name was Mark! The Naval Academy was amazing! It was awesome. Since I'm going to be on ESPN this month they wanted to do a documentary on me and my family through what I have been through in the last 9 months. My grandfather who was with me during my entire treatment passed on my 17th week of chemotherapy so they wanted to do a interview on me. I said sure why not. The famous Chris Connely interviewed me in my garage of what life was like 4 months ago and of course I gave a shout out to my blaster bros and forum and I even sat and worked on the blaster through a demonstration! I:I
We went through a tour of the entire Naval academy getting filmed which was pretty cool! The tour lasted about 3 hours. At the end of the tour my tour guide/navy officer said I have to some stuff for you Brett!
Pics...
002.jpg

003.jpg

006.jpg

008.jpg

010.jpg

009.jpg

I oped up what Mark gave me and it was 2 hats, 2 shirts a medal medallion, a towel and some post cards of just navy stuff.

Heres me and Mark!
011.jpg

Reactions: blasterfreek30
After that, he said Brett I know its your birthday so I got you just a little something... It contained a shirt and a card, i opened up the box and it said, PASTRANA 199. Thanks guys! Wow! Then Mark said, he Brett theres a card in there too! I opened it up and there it read
In exact words

Brett-
I heard that your in town and its your birthday. I live just down the road so id like to invite you over for a tour of my place! Ill be waiting!!!
Sincerely, 199 Travis Pastrana. I just sh*t my pants at that very moment! So heres from then on!
Hopped in the limo and there we are!
Theres his house!
013.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

017.jpg

So Brett... You like cars?
Good cause I just got a brand new STI
Lets do some donuts huh. WHAT!?!?

019.jpg

024.jpg

031.jpg

032.jpg

Drops its in first, dumps the clutch and wammmmm up his drive way, pops it in first, second, third... DONUTS!

034.jpg

035.jpg

036.jpg

Good lets go for a tour of the house. JUST AWESOME. Yada, yada, yada! Opens the garage. HOLY sh*t!

041.jpg

044.jpg

045.jpg

HUBERT!
046.jpg

047.jpg

049.jpg

Awesome right? Now... Lets go riding!

Alright, ready for the foam pit?
WHAT!??
072.jpg

076.jpg

WOW thats steep!

Hubert doing a backflip
074.jpg

075.jpg

078.jpg

READY BRETT?!
080.jpg

Alright Brett, 2 rules...
DONT LET GO
DONT TURN RIGHT

Ahhh. GOT IT!
083.jpg

Practice just for the feel...
085.jpg

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG your Soooooooooo lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!

alright i got rid of my two previous comments but dude. holy sh*t! damn oh damn. that is soooo cool. i bet you were nerve racked. its a reward for what you've been through.

dude, thats freakin awsome, and i want your avatar changed to that huge air you got on that second foam pit jump pic !!!!!! i think i'm gonna use it as my desktop for a while
bet that was worth the pair of sh*t stained underwear when he asked you 'bout the foam pit
keep us informed of when the espn special will be on, i definately wanna see that,
and dont be surprised if some of that footage makes it onto nitro circus????

and last but definately not least,
we're all proud of you for kickin the "monsters" ass !!!!!!!!!!

thanx for sharing all this with us

That is awesome! Congrads, what a b-day present! Let us know when it'll be airing! again Congrads great pics!