my Banshee Rear Brake Project.

Hatchhonda19

Oct 19, 2008
i got my banshee rear brake setup yesterday... started working on it today not done but im shot.. heres some pics of what i did. im going to take it back apart tomorrow and round the edges of the bracket and paint everything... the only thing i have left is the foot pedal.. i had to add a piece of steel to the back to push up on the master cylinder.

DSC_0152.jpg

DSC_0153.jpg

DSC_0161.jpg

DSC_0162.jpg

DSC_0165.jpg

DSC_0171.jpg

DSC_0173.jpg

DSC_0174.jpg

DSC_0178.jpg

Looks like you made it work.Good job bro.I cut the shee brake boss off the shee carrier and welded it to the blaster carrier and worked great.Let us know how it works when it's all done.

ill let you know tomorrow when i finsh it up... i have never had rear brakes so i think it going to be weired.

i forgot my camrea in my moms car so ill take some more good pics later but heres one that i took with my phone... its nice to be able to lock up the brakes

Photo_020209_003.jpg

I don't know if any of u are interested, but I bought an awesome billet adapter that lets u mount the banshee caliper to the stock blaster carrier. Mine is anodized red, but the company had I believe ano blue and plain brushed aluminum. It looks sweet and u don't have to use a banshee carrier. I can take a pic if u like and post it, or I can just give u the name of the company that sells it. I think it was like 40 bucks plus a few for shipping, but well worth it. Can't remember the name of the company right now, but it's stamped on the piece and I can post it up later.

I don't know if any of u are interested, but I bought an awesome billet adapter that lets u mount the banshee caliper to the stock blaster carrier. Mine is anodized red, but the company had I believe ano blue and plain brushed aluminum. It looks sweet and u don't have to use a banshee carrier. I can take a pic if u like and post it, or I can just give u the name of the company that sells it. I think it was like 40 bucks plus a few for shipping, but well worth it. Can't remember the name of the company right now, but it's stamped on the piece and I can post it up later.

Post up pics and the company that makes them.Some people will really like these.If they are the ones I am thinking of you have to take the slides out of the caliper for it to work.Makes it like a fixed caliper instead of having a little play.

Here it is...the company is East Coast ATV. They don't show just the mount on their website and say they don't normally sell just the mount, but nobody can say no to the almighty $$$$I:I

looks good i wish you could have posted this about a month ago i just got my setup on when you started this post your master cylinder looks almost like its a factory mount a lil paint an you would never know it isnt

sorry about that... i forgot my camera at my dads friends house.. i thought i left it in my moms car but i didn't.. so my dad when by there yesterday and got it for me. yea i welded a 1/4 bolt to the frame straight up and down.. the just double nutted it. works great.

well im ordering the brakes tom so I am gunna be gettin ahold of you soon bout this... pm me your number the phone to a crap and lost all contacts...

Thanks

i have banshee rear brakes on mine and they work great, my dad put them on mine just about the same way you did and iv had them for almost 2 years